ADVERTISEMENT

SHU @ Xavier Game Thread

Providence seniors gave it to Nova. How do these guys not come out hungry. All of your careers are finished

Another great piece of commentary at the half.

“Angel has to be aggressive without fouling. And he’s go to stop settling for the easy real estate 10 feet from the basket”

Team has lost their confidence and perspective. They seem totally confused, can’t defend, can’t hit a layup, can’t hit two foul shots in a row. Willard has lost this team mid-season. Wow???
How many teams has KW lost in 8 years? Or better Q is how many has he not lost?

Please forgive me and god help me for saying this but .. right after this post I am turning this TV off i cant stand it . i just cant. Good night

Another great piece of commentary at the half.

“Angel has to be aggressive without fouling. And he’s go to stop settling for the easy real estate 10 feet from the basket”
Hes a deeply flawed player who we have outrageously overrated for 4 years. Hes a rebounder and thats it.

Reactions: shu09 and HallBoy32
I do not give $ to the school for this exact reason. Look at the endowments of peer schools, then ask if we need to make a switch

How many teams has KW lost in 8 years? Or better Q is how many has he not lost?
This team was never ever coached for defense which now wins games. In 4 years never boxed out and relied on one person for rebounds now it bites them in the .. butt.

Is Jordan hurt?

Hurt or not, Willard won’t play him. Too stubborn to give up on the Carrington pg experiment. Making a player like KC struggle is far too important to Willard than (a) winning, and (b) getting a freshman valuable experience. Brilliant

Hes a deeply flawed player who we have outrageously overrated for 4 years. Hes a rebounder and thats it.
The fact there is no other offense allows them to front him and push him 10-15 feet from the basket. He hasn't been playing great by any means, but all the struggles are related. If guys were playing better offense around him he could more easily get his position on the block. Vicious cycle...

Benching seniors will make it look like he coached them and they failed. This is all on Willard. Should've canned him after Marquette loss but he road Whitehead the next year and the rest is history

Reactions: deheremike
Just put a “kick me” sign on my back for the rest of this season. Why do I keep thinking they are going to turn it around? I must be stupid.

Just stop with the Walker shit. He’s not making a difference this year. Might give a spurt or two, but that is not going make any significant impact.

Can’t defend the 3, and too many missed shots within 5 feet of the hoop.

Reactions: LBP43
The fact there is no other offense allows them to front him and push him 10-15 feet from the basket. He hasn't been playing great by any means, but all the struggles are related. If guys were playing better offense around him he could more easily get his position on the block. Vicious cycle...

Xavier knows how to play him because they clearly have this strange habit of practicing a defensive strategy and then executing it in a game. It's a wild concept, but often successful.

Kevin should grow a pair and bench the starters in the second half. Not a single minute by them. Play Flory and Reynolds because it seems like they care. It’s worth a shot. This is disgusting.

God, as sad as it is, this team’s collapse is just top notch entertainment in reading these messages.

So you give Eron Gordon more minutes that Walker and that's supposed to help???

Can’t wait for the “As I see it” and “BE COY” threads next week. Mullin just passed Kevin...

Another thing i wont miss when Willard is fired this year or next year is the lack of calls we get because he refuses to get Ts....this is 3 straight games...you just need to get Ted up

Anyone notice how bad Ish has been playing D as well? He gives it all he has. A for effort but not smart play.

Reactions: LBP43
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT