ADVERTISEMENT

St Joes Gamethread

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
Big 5 teams always play tough, but St Joes is also playing skilled

the real thing that stands out is that it looks like Kadary couldnt care less about this game. he could probably win the NIT by himself if he actually tried.

walsh rims + our 3pt shooting... south orange is the new brick city
Yup. Walsh has been a challenging place for our team to shoot. Since we never play there, it's like a neutral court game. The depth of vision is different in a small gym as opposed to an arena.

We've had some real lackluster moments on the defensive end. As we have all season, we get burned from 3.

Fun game. -- I have seen this a few times with St Joes, hot in first half then cool off.

SHU has to run these guys off the 3 point line. That Big on SJU is GOOD.

Can you imagine what will be said if SHU were to lose in the first round and at home to boot. Go Pirates!
This would be a truly humiliating loss. That's why i didnt want us to go the NIT route.

We had better play with passion and smarts in the 2nd half. Our opponent really wants the W. They've been the better team so far. Puke-worthy first half for Hall fans.

Getting outrebounded and outhustled. We turned them over ten times and only have 5 pts off turnovers. They are shooting 55% from the field because we continue to overhelp and leave their shooters alone.

On offense we keep settling for the three. Richmond better wake up in the second half. He looks like he wants to be somewhere else. We are also playing at their pace. He’s gotta take control.

Is Richmond in the house? Sha better call him out he’s done nothing in this game.

looks like all big east teams are going to lose first rd of NIT. imo makes sense after the selection let down.

but man, no defensive energy.

this game makes me wanna puke .these guys arent taking this game seriously

The atmosphere looks terrific. They just must maintain their focus. Richmond has to play faster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT