ADVERTISEMENT

St Joes Gamethread

now some spark on the defensive end and they instantly pull ahead. its just an effort thing.

His play doesnt indicate that. It's bad Kadary, whom we've seen often enough this season. I hope he gets going before we suffer another humiliating loss.
But that’s what I mean: he seemed checked out. Ready to go on.

We need to make a defensive push here

I have no idea how a St Joe's player can slide over the floor and fall to the ground, UNTOUCHED, and refs don't call the travel. LOL

bad student attendence all year and an NIT game after an all time let down tourney snub. yet its packed. sure theres only like 10 seats but i think this shows what an arena close to the school would do.

So, they are playing much better defense now. Under 4 minutes up 3 they have to close it out.

Oh my god I cannot believe how horrific the officiating is. Two clear push-offs and both called blocks. And then they hit a 3. Unbelievable

Reactions: catholicman
Even Shaheen seems uninspired tonight (or maybe it’s just no “coaches in the huddle”;segments

wusu has done the impossible and taken the crown as dumbest player on this team. cannot wait until he is GONE

have to give dawes a big hand there. he was so determined and played smart. his best performance all year by far. look at his stats. and 0 turnovers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT