ADVERTISEMENT

Stop being scared....

We did lose by 20 the 1st time and this team is bipolar. No clue which team is gonna come out

We did lose by 20 the 1st time and this team is bipolar. No clue which team is gonna come out
JB spent more time in the bathroom than on the bench at Nova. He was sick, and I bet some others team members were under the weather. It was like the recent Creighton game. Several guys were sick, as Sha said, in addition to Coleman and NgaNga, he was lucky some starters gave it a go.

Reactions: DIMEDISHA13
We have many factors in our advantage 1- they smashed our face in last time which should awaken our senses 2 - we are at home this time cuz we know we barely win @Nova and 3- were on a 2 game beatdown streak, man it up now and lastly 4- its us vs them...... theyre hot now, we were hot as well before, gotta lose sometimes..... I dont know what will go on but I believe our coach will have us ready 2 go

Somehow I just don’t think that’s a good way to utilize the word relax.

I don’t feel relaxed at all after this past week.

Do I feel panicked? No.

But I don’t feel confident given the trajectories of Villanova and SHU presently.

extremely bad matchup. they just know how to defend us (its not particularly difficult with these players)

Reactions: Piratz
We also got knocked out off at Xavier by 20. We need to come put strong in the first half. That has been our key at home all season, strong starts.

Reactions: Halldan1
Villanova's impressive win at PC Sat. and our train wreck at UCONN are most worrisome. Hope I'm wrong.

Animated GIF

I can't relax...game is too important.
It will probably be another cliff hanger.

I hope Sha is able to get these guys up for this home test!! They should be pissed that they haven't beat Nova in awhile!! Revenge will be sweet!

Reactions: halltheway
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT