ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN Game Thread started by IRON ( I finally have the Covid so I take the honors from home)

IronKaz1

All World
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2004
ENjoy the game everybody, today would have been my last game allowed to attend due to the mandate and yet I got the VID so am not able to go anyways but will be watching and driving the wife crazy from home........ Be loud, proud, and GET IT DONE! GO PIRATES

Reactions: PMB Pirate
Nice preview of the hall on the pregame. Looking forward to seeing the pirates at full strength.

ENjoy the game everybody, today would have been my last game allowed to attend due to the mandate and yet I got the VID so am not able to go anyways but will be watching and driving the wife crazy from home........ Be loud, proud, and GET IT DONE! GO PIRATES
I had it last week. I'm unvaxed like you. Chloroseptic spray and you'll be good to go. Good luck buddy.

Thanks , the temp has gone away but the body aches continue

3 dumb mistakes in a row and uconn hits a 3.

uconn d giving our bad offense fits, but DEFENSE will be the answer!

Hope you heal up quickly.

That was the most action packed, high energy start to a basketball game I've seen in... ever?

Reactions: PMB Pirate
wow uconn is guns blazing. and we are playing sloppy.

for a beat up team on the road theyre kicking our ass. homecourt advantage nonexistent

Sonogo could play in the NBA now. Tyrese looking like a new man this season.

Sanogo OWNS The Hall every and I mean every game , man I wish he came here, ALSO now what is Yetnas problem? Unreal with our team, we get some back and lose another, UCONN's team looks fully loaded as far as I can tell, so much for being rusty and missing pieces, good fake job Hurley

Reactions: jdavispirates
Rhoden defensively is getting beaten all over the court. He still doesn’t look right.

Missing Yetna here big time.

Sanogo OWNS The Hall every and I mean every game , man I wish he came here, ALSO now what is Yetnas problem? Unreal with our team, we get some back and lose another, UCONN's team looks fully loaded as far as I can tell, so much for being rusty and missing pieces, good fake job Hurley
they havent played in a while, but theyre not using it as an excuse and came out prepared. believe it or not its possible

ahh myles cale 10th yr senior coming up small in big moments again

were really taking good care of the ball today i gotta say. Sanogo again, KEVIN WAKE UP

Sonogo pushes off on every interior pass and twice off Samuel inside. No calls.

Our defense is poor. Very slow

I love how IKE gets rejected but Sanogo dunks on us all, this game is done, sloppy and uconn hasnt missed a beat

Too many turnovers. We should be the more together team. Not looking like it.

Why dont we ever have plays where the f-ing big man is WIDE OPEN to dunk the ball?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT