ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN Game Thread started by IRON ( I finally have the Covid so I take the honors from home)

and nobody answered, whats Yetnas problem now/ will we ever have a full squad every other team we play does

we have to hit hair bag shots JUSY to stay within 8?

team simply cant step up to elite levels. other teams impose their will against us. no confidence. they dont believe theyre better. thought it was different this year

No complaining just the whole 16 day layoff is BS, their whole team is back, and AKOK AKOL a 7
3 guy hits 3's now? CMON!!! Kevin better re-adjust at the half and get Sanogo foul 3

wow that end of the half sequence your telling me NO CONTACT in our 4 attempts at all?????????? Refs= Vegas Line

didnwe miss/get blocked 4 times in a row down low? luciy their guy bobbled the open layup.

4 isnt the end of the world but uconn putting up 41 aint good

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
didnwe miss/get blocked 4 times in a row down low? luciy their guy bobbled the open layup.

4 isnt the end of the world but uconn putting up 41 aint good
I think Rhoden got contact on his last attempt

UConn will not shoot the lights out in the 2nd half and the Hall will cut down on the turnovers and we win

Reactions: bigraym
should be a 2 pt game, who wants to bet me UCONN bangs in a 3 first possession

Let’s see what happens in the second half. Usually the long lay-off affects second half performances.

Hurley watched his film and found the opening down low with give and go as well as where we are missing our man for wide open 3s

Our crowd acts like they are at church till we score. Never feels roudy
Yeah well I sound louder with my cracked voice with Covid at home than them at the Pru , UConn plays like they are home right now and their fans have not even been heard from what I hear

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT