ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn Gamethread

tie game. completley willards fault. what is his his f'ng deal. if it isnt broke dont fix it

You can't run the starters into the ground for 40 minutes. What this does show is our bench/depth isn't good at all. UConn picked up some momentum immediately when Samuel and Molson entered.

You can't run the starters into the ground for 40 minutes. What this does show is our bench/depth isn't good at all. UConn picked up some momentum immediately when Samuel and Molson entered.
of course but it was first 5 minutes... keep it rolling. they had a week off! stop now

Win or lose, one thing we're guaranteed every single game...Molson will miss a wide open 3 and he'll get called for a charge.

Reactions: doctorcb12
nice run with starters in. had a week off. theyll need to play long minutes

our defense has been great. that will win the game. also makikg uconn guys jump

sanogo looks good for a freshman, but ike has been a gamechanger agaisnt the collective uconn team

Thank you Ike for finishing that play. We need to start driving, get to the free throw line, get their guys in foul trouble. Cale/Rhoden playing their butts off on Bouknight.

Reactions: catholicman
For all the noise made here about Posh Alexander, it is Adama Sonogo who will be out biggest recruiting loss of the past decade. As a freshman, he’s got big-man scoring skills we’ve rarely seen in our uniform.
can Mamu get a call when he is getting hacked going to the basket???

Reactions: catholicman
This is not a game for Molson and Tyrese to get major minutes. I'd almost rather use the timeouts to give the starters rest

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Please go back to zone D with Ike in the middle. I’m begging you Willard. They don’t have many good 3ball shooters, perfect team to do it with

Reactions: silkcitypirate
seton halls energy completely deflated at 3 min. now uconn with a chance to lead after weve played relatively good.

which is a bad sign

The bench has been awful. UConn isn’t even trying to defend Molson.

Molson has got to at least get a foul there. Killer to come up empty on that possession and then give up a 3

Need to go into the second half with the lead. UCONN will have too much momentum if they go into the half tied or with the lead

What does Molson offer us. Finish the basket or at least draw contact. RJ cole actually was on our radar. We could have literally had him sit out last year and he would be our starting PG.

if we are down at half itd be really demoralizing, and hard to imagine given how it seemed we played. but alas...

thats it. pathetic. going in half losing? grasping defeat out of the jaws of victory yet again.

Infuriating you can’t get a 2-1 out of a timeout with 50 seconds left. Uconn should NEVER EVER get last possession. You forfeit 1+ point which is the value of a single possession.

This really gets me going.

Reactions: SHUSA
wish i could put money down on shu blowing their first half lead and go into the locker room early. master choker has his team primed ready for what it does best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT