ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier has 8 players in the portal

I just noticed this. Wow, that's not a good look on Miller.
I used to think that. But now I'm not so sure. McKnight said he's returning. Freemantle said he's returning (hurt last year). I believe Claude is returning. And I haven't seen anything about Hunter in the portal (maybe missed that). If you are starting with those 4 kids, that's pretty darn good. And I think they landed one portal commitment either.

not a bad look for any coach at this point. plus the team finished bottom half maybe he wants them to enter . who knows

I used to think that. But now I'm not so sure. McKnight said he's returning. Freemantle said he's returning (hurt last year). I believe Claude is returning. And I haven't seen anything about Hunter in the portal (maybe missed that). If you are starting with those 4 kids, that's pretty darn good. And I think they landed one portal commitment either.
A good friend of mine who has a close friend/grad from Xavier with good contacts said that Miller wanted to part ways with some of these Euro players he felt could not play BE defense well enough.

Regardless, portal movement is par for the course across the board. By May 1, we could have 6 in the portal, who knows?

A good friend of mine who has a close friend/grad from Xavier with good contacts said that Miller wanted to part ways with some of these Euro players he felt could not play BE defense well enough.

Regardless, portal movement is par for the course across the board. By May 1, we could have 6 in the portal, who knows?
Makes sense and yes I agree roster turnover is the norm now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT