ADVERTISEMENT

14 fouls called in less than 6 mins????

Refs need better training, better pay & full time status.... need to make the profession attractive to new people. NCAA has the money.

Will probably never happen... but something needs to be done to improve the quality of the calls..... and therefore the quality and watchability and of the games.

Reactions: catholicman
Reminded me of Gonzaga-West Virginia in which I believe there were even more fouls called.

I recall several times during the game when either myself or my wife said out loud, "where was the foul on that one?" Raf said "nickel dime" a few times if I recall correctly.

During the semi-final the Gonzaga center was smacked in the face and poked in the eye by an opponent. He missed a huge chunk of the first half because he couldn't see.

No flagrant. And no foul was called.

Last night the same player Gonzaga center does about 20 percent of what happened to him the previous night and he's called for a flagrant.

Moreover, it's ridiculous to watch in super-slow motion from multiple angles because it completely distorts what happened. If your hand was on this throat for one second because you grazed the guy, it looks like 3-4 seconds when you slow it down.

Reactions: halltheway
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT