ADVERTISEMENT

25% of Americans will not take COVID Vaccine

Many reasons for the moron tag. No one really cares about your opinions or postings. Keep patting yourself on the back. Throw enough shit at the wall, some may stick.
So you are fine with the unvaccinated being locked down, correct!

So you are fine with the unvaccinated being locked down, correct!
Yes, that’s exactly what I said. Could you please quote the post where I said that? Or, do you just enjoy making shit up and attributing it to people.

Still can’t figure out if you’re a troll or slow adult. People’s reactions to you are because they believe the former. If the latter is true, I apologize. You do seem too engaged to be dim.

It appears the United States and New Jersey are on the verge of another covid wave. US cases went down to 75,000 positives a day. Now they are up to 80,000+ and are expected to go up to 100k positive cases again too.

Meanwhile, in the Garden state. Cases are spiking again. Week over week cases are already +11%. One school district ( Morristown) has already decided to go back to full remote learning until further notice.

I hate to say say it but I told you so! This pandemic isn't leaving us anytime soon. Expect more precautions especially at seton hall games soon.

By the way not until further notice at Morristown High School. They’re back on 11/22 as stated in the article IF You EVEN LOOKED.

Hospitalizations going up quick. Almost 800. My doctor friend is starting to see a correlation between vaccinated hospitalized and effectiveness of vaccines preventing hospitalizations. My doctor friend told me over the past few days people that are coming the er for apparent covid symptoms said they received their final dose 7 or 8 months ago.

My doctor friend unfortunately agrees with me we will see a huge surge in covid hospitalizations this winter because immunity is fading. I warned everyone about this!

Hospitalizations going up quick. Almost 800. My doctor friend is starting to see a correlation between vaccinated hospitalized and effectiveness of vaccines preventing hospitalizations. My doctor friend told me over the past few days people that are coming the er for apparent covid symptoms said they received their final dose 7 or 8 months ago.

My doctor friend unfortunately agrees with me we will see a huge surge in covid hospitalizations this winter because immunity is fading. I warned everyone about this!

Yea, sure.

"All indicators going up" as the Garden State is on the brink of another COVID surge as vaccine effectiveness continues to wane.

The governor did note he might look at other mitigation steps if numbers continue to go up. I hate to say it, but I told you so!

All key indicators going up again. I hate to say it but this wave is going to be very bad. Expect restrictions at Seton hall games soon.

Why would there be restrictions if unvaccinated don’t layers are allowed to play?

Why would there be restrictions if unvaccinated don’t layers are allowed to play?

This question does not make sense at all. Is this English? ...don't layers are allowed to play?

This sounds like something that would come from our president.

This question does not make sense at all. Is this English? ...don't layers are allowed to play?

This sounds like something that would come from our president.
You know the question, and you refuse to answer it, despite the obvious typo. Why would there be additional restrictions if we have unvaccinated players competing?

You know the question, and you refuse to answer it, despite the obvious typo. Why would there be additional restrictions if we have unvaccinated players competing?
I have answered this question multiple times. It just doesn't make sense for basketball vaccinated or not to run around with masks. Its just unrealistic. But it is very likely that people in the stands will have to mask up and/or social distance and players will have to wear masks on the bench and social distance as well. Based on the way the numbers are going and IHME predictions. This will most likely happen. I told you so!

I have answered this question multiple times. It just doesn't make sense for basketball vaccinated or not to run around with masks. Its just unrealistic. But it is very likely that people in the stands will have to mask up and/or social distance and players will have to wear masks on the bench and social distance as well. Based on the way the numbers are going and IHME predictions. This will most likely happen. I told you so!
So it's "unsafe" on the sidelines and in the stands, but it's "safe" on the court for unvaccinated players to be all over each other. Got it.

So it's "unsafe" on the sidelines and in the stands, but it's "safe" on the court for unvaccinated players to be all over each other. Got it.
But then what do you expect from the guy who has been locked in his basement for two years?

To answer your question , yes. Fans in a packed arena sitting next to each other are definitely at higher risk than players running at a fast pace.

A little better, but at still not great numbers going into Thanksgiving when families will be gathering. I will be interested to see the numbers 2 weeks after Thanksgiving.

This will be the second Thanksgiving I will not be seeing extended family. However I will be celebrating with my family that I live with.

A little better, but at still not great numbers going into Thanksgiving when families will be gathering. I will be interested to see the numbers 2 weeks after Thanksgiving.

This will be the second Thanksgiving I will not be seeing extended family. However I will be celebrating with my family that I live with.

I feel bad for you. Enjoy the holiday.

Like I have been saying. No end in sight for this pandemic. Doctors see it going to 2025.

It is appears New York City could be in for a winter covid surprise. Cases and hospitalizations going up at a fast rate. It is also convenient they don't tweet what % of hospitalized are unvaccinated anymore. Number of vax hospitalized is definitely going up.

It is appears New York City could be in for a winter covid surprise. Cases and hospitalizations going up at a fast rate. It is also convenient they don't tweet what % of hospitalized are unvaccinated anymore. Number of vax hospitalized is definitely going up.

424 people out of 7 million. Please.

Things are moving fast with this new variant. Emergency meeting today for the WHO. Several countries are already banning flights to south Africa

"New COVID" now the most popular search on Twitter right now. Things are moving fast with this new variant

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT