ADVERTISEMENT

25% of Americans will not take COVID Vaccine

I will be up at 5:30 making breakfast for my family member I care about. I am caring for my family when we don't go out and wear a mask.

Also I did win citizen of the year in my Atlantic county town. You can simply use Google.
Why don't you stop rooting for our basketball team then, since we have unvaccinated players who haven't been and won't be wearing masks. Hypocrite.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Why don't you stop rooting for our basketball team then, since we have unvaccinated players who haven't been and won't be wearing masks. Hypocrite.

You don't speak for me and I have no idea what you are trying to get out. I have never supported the vaccine mandate. And you have no right telling me who I should or shouldn't be rooting for. Who the f are you??? Have a great night. Stop talking down to me.

You don't speak for me and I have no idea what you are trying to get out. I have never supported the vaccine mandate. And you have no right telling me who I should or shouldn't be rooting for. Who the f are you??? Have a great night. Stop talking down to me.
Ok, let’s to mask wearing them. Why do I have to wear a mask, especially vaccinated, and our unvaccinated players do not? Why do my kids have to wear masks in school? If the mask is necessary for the safety of others, how can you support our unvaccinated players performing without masks indoors around all kinds of people? Explain that to me. You can’t. You and others who have been denigrating us for months on this topic now won’t answer a direct question because it involves - gasp - our basketball team.

Ok, let’s to mask wearing them. Why do I have to wear a mask, especially vaccinated, and our unvaccinated players do not? Why do my kids have to wear masks in school? If the mask is necessary for the safety of others, how can you support our unvaccinated players performing without masks indoors around all kinds of people? Explain that to me. You can’t. You and others who have been denigrating us for months on this topic now won’t answer a direct question because it involves - gasp - our basketball team.

Yes I can. People shouldn't be wearing masks when they are exercising. Highly dangerous and they can have a bad attack. Do your kids have to wear masks when they are in gym class?

Now for kids wearing masks. I don't think a kid needs to wear a mask if he or she is vaccinated. And I don't think our unvaxxed players need to wear a mask when they are playing basketball. That's just silly. They should wear a mask when they are on the bench.

So to answer your question. Not I don't think these unvaccinated basketball players should be wearing masks when they are playing basketball because

Covid spike in Russia and China. Not sure if this is a new variant yet. US is opening international travel November 8th. Expect a major spike in the United States over the next couple months. This is similar to how Delta started in India. Then came over to the United States. I told you so!

Covid spike in Russia and China. Not sure if this is a new variant yet. US is opening international travel November 8th. Expect a major spike in the United States over the next couple months. This is similar to how Delta started in India. Then came over to the United States. I told you so!

Close the damn borders! Problem solved! Too bad the Brandon administration is opposed to doing this though!

Yes I can. People shouldn't be wearing masks when they are exercising. Highly dangerous and they can have a bad attack. Do your kids have to wear masks when they are in gym class?

Now for kids wearing masks. I don't think a kid needs to wear a mask if he or she is vaccinated. And I don't think our unvaxxed players need to wear a mask when they are playing basketball. That's just silly. They should wear a mask when they are on the bench.

So to answer your question. Not I don't think these unvaccinated basketball players should be wearing masks when they are playing basketball because
So when they are on the court there isn’t a risk of them spreading COVID, but when they move five feet to the sideline, are in the locker room, on the bus or plane, etc, they have to wear a mask because of the risk? The logic is astounding.

So when they are on the court there isn’t a risk of them spreading COVID, but when they move five feet to the sideline, are in the locker room, on the bus or plane, etc, they have to wear a mask because of the risk? The logic is astounding.

You didn't answer my question. Do your kids wear masks in gym class?

You didn't answer my question. Do your kids wear masks in gym class?
No, generally, but it’s been outdoors so far all year. I’m not sure what is going to happen when they are inside. Which I don’t find consistent with the logic behind them having to wear it in the classroom. There is either a significant risk or there isn’t. If the risk factor is such they don’t have to wear it during some gym-related activity when they are on top of each other indoors, why do they have to wear it in class?

75,000+ cases stall. Emergency Rooms are packed again. Not good. I warned the board about this. Looks like we are in the beginning phases of our winter surge.

• Haha
In one state - Idaho- because it didn’t make it’s run there until now. 99% in hospitals unvaccinated.

I have been warning this board awhile now that we will go through another brutal COVID wave. Experts are now confirming this too. Per this article, the US will be go through another winter covid wave between both the vaccinated and unvaccinated. I warned about this!

• Haha
Hi. I was called a "moron" weeks ago when I said countries would impose a lockdown on the unvaxxed. Unfortunately I was right and now its happening. Austria is locking down the unvaccinated. Netherlands will soon as well. Unfortunately this will happen in the United States and worldwide. It appears I was right and the people that told me I would be wrong, are wrong! I was right, huh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Many reasons for the moron tag. No one really cares about your opinions or postings. Keep patting yourself on the back. Throw enough shit at the wall, some may stick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT