ADVERTISEMENT

A 2nd video

is there a rule conservatives can’t have any kinky sex at all? Or people just trying to make something out of nothing? Kind of missing the rule that’s being broken when you say rules for thee but not for me. Can we go after conservatives who had sex on a beach or in an elevator too?

The rule would exist for everyone if she got her way. You're really not seeing the hypocrisy here?

It's a practice what you preach sort of thing...

Of course the OP posts something like this, but is dead silent on the congressional staffer doing the deed in a Senate hearing room. The bias is incredible.

The rule would exist for everyone if she got her way. You're really not seeing the hypocrisy here?

It's a practice what you preach sort of thing...
SMH. You think 99% of all laws for everyone were made by people who live that lifestyle? I’ll bet 99% of all people who make tax laws have under the table money they didn’t report at some point. I’ll bet people who set the speed limit drive faster, and on and on and on. People just don’t want to rip the other side. As 09 said the OP will go silent on instances that favors the GOP.

Reactions: HALL85
SMH. You think 99% of all laws for everyone were made by people who live that lifestyle? I’ll bet 99% of all people who make tax laws have under the table money they didn’t report at some point. I’ll bet people who set the speed limit drive faster, and on and on and on. People just don’t want to rip the other side. As 09 said the OP will go silent on instances that favors the GOP.
IDC about OP's intentions, but he's not wrong that a woman who helped craft Florida's "don't say gay" law having sex (on video nonetheless) with another woman multiple times is hypocritical and undermines her credibility. Republicans are the ones that should be annoyed by her moreso than Democrats.

Personally, I don't care what she does (it's her life), but I recognize that doing the exact thing you attack others for doing is a bad look.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Personally, I don't care what she does (it's her life), but I recognize that doing the exact thing you attack others for doing is a bad look.
That’s government everywhere. Sadly, the theory of which you speak is no different any where.

How did she "attack others?"
"don't say gay" perhaps?

basically any republican politician, or republican supporter who is anti-gay is gay at this point is gay themselves. the more vocally against it you are, the more you're outing yourself.

You should read about what the law actually is instead of using left wing media talking point narratives.

Reactions: Pirata
i know, the name of it is charged for sure.

It's not the name of it, and that's the point. The name is the Parental Rights in Education Act. "Don't say gay" is a liberal media talking point to mischaracterize the bill. It prohibits instruction and discussion about orientation and identity in grades K-3.

Why would there be anything objectionable about that? Third graders and younger don't need to be learning about that.

Reactions: Pirata and HALL85
It's not the name of it, and that's the point. The name is the Parental Rights in Education Act. "Don't say gay" is a liberal media talking point to mischaracterize the bill. It prohibits instruction and discussion about orientation and identity in grades K-3.

Why would there be anything objectionable about that? Third graders and younger don't need to be learning about that.
youre not wrong. but i dont think their sentiments stop at just that. generally i think its good to call out these hypocritical idiots on both sides and don't forget to get rid of them when time comes. though i'm sure they'll be replaced with more hypocritical idiots

I believe children in K-3 should not drink alcohol and their teachers should not give it to them. I also believe if the teacher gives the kid booze, their parents should notified.

I had a Manhattan last night. Ergo, I am a hypocrite.

Last edited:
I believe children in K-3 should not drink alcohol and their teachers should not give it them. I alos believe if the teacher gives the kid booze, their parents should notified.

I had a Manhattan last night. Ergo, I am a hypocrite.
For the record….are you opposed to K-3 teachers discussing booze with their classes? Should they be discussing with the children beer, vodka and scotch and teaching them the different types of drinks or giving out recipes for a good old fashion? Did you toast your 2nd grade teacher for the discussions on booze which led you to a Manhattan last night?

If we didn’t have a breakdown of nuclear family, we wouldn’t need teachers to do parenting. How about we have teachers focus on history, math, science, literature, etc.? I know that sounds radical but looking at test scores, we are failing miserably. But they/them is more important….

If we didn’t have a breakdown of nuclear family, we wouldn’t need teachers to do parenting. How about we have teachers focus on history, math, science, literature, etc.? I know that sounds radical but looking at test scores, we are failing miserably. But they/them is more important….
Nuclear family….yikes you can’t use those words. OP gets triggered when anyone says nuclear family

Reactions: HALL85
Nuclear families determine or dissuade children from identifying differently than their sex at birth?...you bring up literature yet MFL helped ban 700 books in the state of florida. I know this not because i am mr twitter but because all the banned titles were published in the Orlando Sentinel this past week

Nuclear family….yikes you can’t use those words. OP gets triggered when anyone says nuclear family
Having this discussion the other day with mental health professionals. Breakdown of nuclear family, impact of social media, and then layering on effects of the pandemic (isolation, misinformation, scare tactics), in combination had gotten us where we are. I know it’s a “triggering” term, but the more we lose important connections (extended family, a trusted group of friends, etc), the more people rely on others, that either don’t really know you or seek to take advantage. Truth can be unpopular or unpleasant but it doesn’t change what it is.

Reactions: shu09
Nuclear families determine or dissuade children from identifying differently than their sex at birth?...you bring up literature yet MFL helped ban 700 books in the state of florida. I know this not because i am mr twitter but because all the banned titles were published in the Orlando Sentinel this past week
You have a subscription to the Orlando Sentinel? Were you randomly reading the Orlando Sentinel? Or because you found this stuff on theTwitter and went to read it. Never Mr. Twitter. Always TwitterGuy.

It is the most BS thing in the 21st century
Valuable insight as always.

Looks like they did some research and came up with some different opinions than it's BS. Follow the science. LOL

For the record….are you opposed to K-3 teachers discussing booze with their classes? Should they be discussing with the children beer, vodka and scotch and teaching them the different types of drinks or giving out recipes for a good old fashion? Did you toast your 2nd grade teacher for the discussions on booze which led you to a Manhattan last night?

Your response makes no sense relative to what I wrote.

Let's try this one:

I believe K-3 kids should not have guns. If a teacher gives a child a gun the parent should be notified.

I own a gun. Ergo, I am a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Your response makes no sense relative to what I wrote.

Let's try this one:

I believe K-3 kids should not have guns. If a teach gives a child a gun the parent should be notified.

I own a gun. Ergo, I am a hypocrite.
I was being facetious. I guess you missed the sarcasm of my post. There's no need for a 3rd grade teacher to discuss booze or gender identity at that age.

Reactions: Pirata
I’d be in favor of teaching kids about weapon safety.
Add to that.......what to do when they find a gun in their parents' night stand.

Recently read about a young child who shot his 2 year old sister in the cheek with a gun found in a night stand..... the sister survived, thankfully.... no mention in the article about the parents' culpability. Responsibility and accountability needs to go along with rights of gun ownership. It is so easy to overlook gun safety especially when dealing with a side arm. I am a vet who came close to having a terrible accident on a firing line with my .45 when I had a temporary lapse of judgment. The accident was avoided and no one was aware of my mistake. But I still shake when I think of the possible consequences.

IDC about OP's intentions, but he's not wrong that a woman who helped craft Florida's "don't say gay" law having sex (on video nonetheless) with another woman multiple times is hypocritical and undermines her credibility. Republicans are the ones that should be annoyed by her moreso than Democrats.

You’re a parrot for regime media talking points.
Sad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT