ADVERTISEMENT

An ECU recruit is Big East POY

I hope this dispels the large narrative that many here have on talent translation to higher conferences
lol it proves it. if some talent happens to be better than the conference , they transfer up. thus the higher conferences have better talent

lol it proves it. if some talent happens to be better than the conference , they transfer up. thus the higher conferences have better talent
I believe many kids can play high major hoops, some are overlooked and not given the chance. Would you have taken wofford guards a few years ago or their undersize 4 man?

I believe many kids can play high major hoops, some are overlooked and not given the chance. Would you have taken wofford guards a few years ago or their undersize 4 man?
i mean its impossible to have a pulse on every single high school player. and some of these guys simply just get better after highschool.

I wanted one of the Wofford guards to come here.

Ja Morant became a lottery pick out of Murray State.

Damian Lillard went to Weber State.

Players are overlooked or blossom all the time,

Reactions: silkcitypirate
I thought Newton was a good role player on last years team. I thought UConn was incredibly overrated heading into this season because I thought Newton was not going to be able to take the jump from role player to star. I couldn’t have been more wrong

Reactions: CL82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT