ADVERTISEMENT

And then there were 7

I think both players have offers on the table from several of those schools but I have no idea what the current roster situation is at those schools. SHU might be the only school that would give them the opportunity to start from day 1.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
I believe us, Kansas and Zona are the only 3 schools in common on their 'final' lists.. Zona recently landed a star PG (Brandon Williams) for 18, so they may be out for Quinerly.

If these final lists are in fact Final and they want to stick together, it seems it would be us or Kansas.

Point guard Immanuel Quickley has a Final Four of Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland and Miami. Lets hope Kansas reels him in (to knock them out of the Quinerly sweepstakes)...

..and lets hope they all commit in the Fall so we don't have to waste our winter/spring dissecting this stuff (i.e.- Duval).

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Should be the perfect recipe for a big class:
  • This edition of the Pirates should be one of the best ever -- which should equal lots of success / press / buzz.
  • Losing 4 starting seniors equals lots of minutes & scholarships available for hopefully a returning Sweet 16 team.
  • Lots of top 100 local talent in this high school senior class - opportunity for these guys to play together at next level.
  • An NBA sophomore alum playing right down the road who is a great ambassador / recruiter for the Hall
  • Powell and Walker - local star players who chose the Hall and appear to be friends with a bunch of these guys
  • A strong Big East with 2 NBA HOF'rs as Coaches
  • Our UA JellyFam alternates ;)
Lets hope we can pull of a Fab Four-Five..

Did I see on another thread that JQ cut his list to 5 or is it still 7 schools?
I didn't see that but it was noted on the Nova board.

Both SHU and Villanova were mentioned if that poster was correct.

Let's just get King and Reid, which are the two top rated players and two weakest positions. Have them start from day 1 and call it a day.

Walker/Mcknight
Powell/Cale
King/Cale
Manu/Nzei
Reid

-Unless jellyfam Walker/Quinerly is ok letting his friend start over him, Quinerly may not seriously consider us unless Nova and others can't let him start either.
-We have too many shooting guards and it's our strongest position to realistically get Muhamed as well.

Reactions: Section112
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT