ADVERTISEMENT

Bengals/Chiefs

It was a tough call. But It’s not the Eagles fault the replay flag was not tossed. That was dumb and on the 49ers players and coaches. Meanwhile The Eagles raced up and ran a play. That was smart! Go Birds!
You don’t need to toss the flag. The replay assist can stop play, if they want.

Reactions: TomWall
NFL clearly wanted Chiefs - Eagles Super Bowl. Mahomes vs Hurt for obvious reasons. Even the alleged one-handed catch by DeVonta Smith was bogus but it was only confirmed by a replay angle shown a few plays later. Not sure who controls that but its pro wrestling.

there was no way the eagles were losing that game in any realm Lmao

wow insane levels of salt from giants fans

Reactions: garyshu71
LMAO the bengals player was trying to lunge for the punter??? Yes he was going for a penalty. If you think that you're a moron. The guy was going for the ball and when the eagles players arms extended he was pushed into the punter.

If you believe the call went the eagles way because it was roughing the punter, I'll bet you just accept every call James Breeding makes during a SHU game.
you mean the 9ers? you can even get your team right.

yea, the 9ers player was going for the punter. to block the punt. the whole point of him running at him in the first place. idiot. take a step back, breath.

Patriots skated every year in AFC East. Please! Eagles faced a lot of playoff teams this year and won! 49ers need to do a better job protecting their QB. All of them!!! That’s all on them. Eagles truly earned the one seed and took full advantage of it along with the stadium crowd! But it’s OK !!! People don’t like us and we don’t care. Will be taking over Glendale in two weeks. That place will never be louder.
I just want to chime in here and say this erroneous premise that The Patriots had it so much easier than every other team because they were in the AFC East is complete bullspit. The myth has endured long enough, and there needs to be some honesty.

During the Brady years there were long stretches where the AFC South, NFC West and NFC East were absolutely putrid with either one or no good teams. The Patriots usually had a rotating decent second fiddle in their division throughout their dynasty. The second best AFC East team could have challenged the second best team in any other division most years. The last team in the AFC East would often be better than the last place teams in other divisions. And, of course, most seasons The Patriots would have been good enough to challenge for first in any division.

This excuse that The Patriots were unfairly blessed with the worst division is false and needs to be put to bed.

you mean the 9ers? you can even get your team right.

yea, the 9ers player was going for the punter. to block the punt. the whole point of him running at him in the first place. idiot. take a step back, breath.
Got my teams right go watch the play eagles #89s arms are bent then they they extend. That’s what needs to happen to push someone.

You’re taught to go where the ball will be kicked off his foot not directly to the kicker. Just like basketball. You don’t purposely take someone out when when trying to block a shot, you go for the release point.

One thing you have to question with the 49ers is how do they go into the NFC championship with one QB who can actually run the team? I guess they thought the other guy could come in but he was no Brock Purdy. Tough circumstances losing all those QBs but you have to wonder why they didn't have a more seasoned backup. I feel bad for Purdy too because he had a real opportunity to shine and seal his place going forward. I wonder if they allow him to compete for the starting job next year?

there was no way the eagles were losing that game in any realm Lmao

wow insane levels of salt from giants fans
I'm a Jet fan and hate the Giants. Lived in Philly area for a short stint and actually like the Eagles but my eyes don't lie.

Reactions: TomD82
I just want to chime in here and say this erroneous premise that The Patriots had it so much easier than every other team because they were in the AFC East is complete bullspit. The myth has endured long enough, and there needs to be some honesty.

During the Brady years there were long stretches where the AFC South, NFC West and NFC East were absolutely putrid with either one or no good teams. The Patriots usually had a rotating decent second fiddle in their division throughout their dynasty. The second best AFC East team could have challenged the second best team in any other division most years. The last team in the AFC East would often be better than the last place teams in other divisions. And, of course, most seasons The Patriots would have been good enough to challenge for first in any division.

This excuse that The Patriots were unfairly blessed with the worst division is false and needs to be put to bed.
The three teams have been to the play offs 13 total times in the last twenty years and that includes the Bills 5 most recent appearances. It’s no myth! That’s horrible.

The three teams have been to the play offs 13 total times in the last twenty years and that includes the Bills 5 most recent appearances. It’s no myth! That’s horrible.
That's probably because they had to contend with a dominant dynasty in The Patriots twice a season. Other divisions have similar dismal playoff droughts, but I don't hear you bringing them up.

Answer this, if the AFC East is so terrible, why do they, between the 2000-2017 seasons, have by far the highest winning percentage of any division at .520? It's just The Patriots, right? No. If you remove the top team from each division each season, the AFC East still has the highest win percentage of any division at .457. So it's not just The Patriots bolstering those numbers. They were clearly not the worst division during that period, with or without The Patriots.

Also, between the 2000-2017 season, The Patriots had a win percentage of .743(248-86). During that time, their record against their division rivals were 83-29, which comes out to a win percentage of .741. This is actually BELOW their overall win percentage! The Patriots best win percentages were not against the AFC East. Not even against their own division! No, they had much easier time and higher win percentages against the AFC South, North and the NFC South.

You can talk about playoff droughts, but percentages and numbers don't lie.

Edit: just read over that. Obviously there was no 2027 season lol

Last edited:
Sorry was talking the roughing the punter call in the eagles game..

However, point still stands that you’re major fit of outrage lead to a chiefs punt so idk what your point is
That was 1 of many bad calls. The punt return to set KC up at mid field was set up by a block in the back. It was blatant. They al s I didn’t cash a roughing the passer B on Burrows that was clearly 3 full steps after he released. Be consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT