ADVERTISEMENT

Bunny’s

Hopefully it's a higher score, we already have a good partnership with Bunny's so if new people are coming to try the pizza because of portnoy we can capitalize on outside funding so to speak.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989

Erika transitioned to Food52 a platform that has been in startup mode for over 10 years perhaps she has the right influence to get them monetary help

Barstool already has NIL stuff with other college athletes or schools. I don’t know broad, but an article I read on the Wisconsin PG transferring makes reference to a NIL deal he had with them.

Maybe in Frenchy Fuqua's goldfish-filled platform shoes. Otherwise, he's maybe 5-foot-5. He is notoriously insecure about it, though, which is why he's stretching to say 5-10.

I had the pleasure of sitting literally next to Dave for 2 straight hours during a Seton Hall Big East Tourney game at the garden in 2016 if i remember correctly (floor seats no less!). Very nice guy, despite his "in front of the camera persona". He is most assuredly not 5'5". I am 5'8" and he was taller than me.

Great Osobor in the video?????? He visited?

That’s insane. Was so quiet and private info, and the pizza review leaked it. Would be an INSANELY good addition.

The video was released today but it looks like they filmed it over a week ago. If we didn't get a commitment it will be tough to outspend Louisville, where he's currently on a visit.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT