ADVERTISEMENT

Carino on Walker

Hoping/expecting Walker will announce for Seton Hall today.

This will be a terrific signing and paired with Cale and Sandro gives Willard and staff an excellent class. If either Brodie or Gill can develop as capable back-ups that makes it even better.

Let's keep the momentum going!

I like the Jordan Theodore comparison. But having watched the videos I think Mr. Walker is a little quicker.

Reactions: Bluebeard
I like the Jordan Theodore comparison. But having watched the videos I think Mr. Walker is a little quicker.

I agree. I think Walker is a bit more dynamic too in terms of athleticism, dribble, etc.

I think Jordan theodorewas more athletic and stronger Walker is better running an offense at this age

I agree. I think Walker is a bit more dynamic too in terms of athleticism, dribble, etc.
He's also more of a pure PG vs. Theodore at the same point in their careers. Higher level talent and knows the position.

if he ends up being as good or better as Theodore, this is a quality get to say the least.

Reactions: JKB1957
All I have seen of him are the video posted in other threads but I really like his attitude and mindset. He seems like he has that "toughness" that our teams the last few years have displayed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT