ADVERTISEMENT

Dayton 11 seed or regular 10 seed?

newshu1

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2016
Had this debate on our Seton Hall Group chat, would you all rather an 11 seed in Dayton with a next game vs the 6 seed in Brooklyn

OR

Straight 10 seed out west (Salt Lake, Omaha, Spokane)

I would probably vote for the 11 and then Brooklyn, get a warm up game and then play almost home game vs a cold 6 seed who's been off almost a week most likely

Curious on others thoughts?

Rather take the 10 seed out west. In Dayton, the match up would be with another 11 seed, ie, evenly matched, so it would be 50/50 to make it to Brooklyn.

Reactions: HALL85
1 first 4 has won at least 2 games every year for last 12 years aside from 1 I believe, momentum is a thing!

Had this debate on our Seton Hall Group chat, would you all rather an 11 seed in Dayton with a next game vs the 6 seed in Brooklyn

OR

Straight 10 seed out west (Salt Lake, Omaha, Spokane)

I would probably vote for the 11 and then Brooklyn, get a warm up game and then play almost home game vs a cold 6 seed who's been off almost a week most likely

Curious on others thoughts?
Dayton . Will get way more Hall fans to attend the game .

I take fewer games all day.

And you know the coach of the 6th seed that gets us is not going to be happy: Experienced starters, a high level PG that is a matchup problem, physical, defense minded…..SHA with his Elite 8 experience….

I would 100% rather have the chance to play in Brooklyn. Some teams can play well anywhere, with us we play A LOT better closer to home.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Dayton is a quick turnaround isn’t it? Find out Sunday night play Wednesday?

Dayton is a quick turnaround isn’t it? Find out Sunday night play Wednesday?
First Four games are Tuesday and Wednesday. Each night features one 16-seed game and one of the games featuring last four in teams.

Tuesday winners play in a Thursday/Saturday pod while Wednesday winners go to a Friday/Sunday site.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Take a 10 seed and lose the Dayton thing entirely. No guarantee we play in Brooklyn anyway. That would be fantastic if we did. Love the $2.90 cent fare to travel to an NCAA Venue. Let's beat Depaul first and also try to improve this NET in the next week.

Finishing with the same record as Marquette and Creighton in conference play would look good. It would be very difficult for the Committee to keep The Hall out at that point even with a loss in the 4/5 game.

I dont care what our seed is.

As for the other dayton I have only watched them a few times. 11 seed sounds about right lol

An 11 seed but not in Dayton is the best scenario IMO. Play a 6, then a 3 (or maybe even a 14). Big drop off from the 2's to the 3's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT