ADVERTISEMENT

Disturbing

There are just so many things wrong with this, I don’t know where to start.

White hating marxists nothing really to understand about them.I hope VP Harris group was not involved in raising the Bali or it just came from the BLM slush fund which is in the millions.Can there be that many woke ( aka dumb) people in the US I guess so.

Reactions: TomWall
This is what happens when useless idiot celebrities and politicians (Kamala) support such a racist organization.
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2022/0...lowed-home-and-stabbed-to-death-in-chinatown/

They only support narratives for their own purposes. How many times do we need to see atrocities like this....
Is this not a hate crime? Do we ever analyze who is actually murdering or injuring Asians?

Oh, it's a "mental health issue" as the lawyer for the Louisville shooter is suggesting.

I do think people confuse the message of BLM with the organization of BLM. There is no issue with about the message of BLM. I do have a problem with some of the BLM organizations. People have no idea how out there these organizations are. Time to shed a light on this type of crap so people can stop funding and donating to these organizations.

I do think people confuse the message of BLM with the organization of BLM. There is no issue with about the message of BLM. I do have a problem with some of the BLM organizations. People have no idea how out there these organizations are. Time to shed a light on this type of crap so people can stop funding and donating to these organizations.
Slow thread.

I don’t know this sounds like Fox News propaganda. I doubt this really happened.

How do you mean? Posted stories are from WAPO and CBS.
It was a joke. If you have any hardcore lib friends and you questioned anything BLM they always came back with that’s Fox News propaganda. I have no problem with the movement to make life better in this country for minorities but BLM is a bad organization

Reactions: SPK145
It was a joke. If you have any hardcore lib friends and you questioned anything BLM they always came back with that’s Fox News propaganda. I have no problem with the movement to make life better in this country for minorities but BLM is a bad organization
lol...obviously I missed that one. Agree....movement makes sense; organization is the worst....corrupt and creating more division.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT