ADVERTISEMENT

Do any of you care

I don’t think his ego will allow him to NOT run.
NO ONE will dispute his ego...nothing close. The campaigning now is all about being relevant and desperately holding on to the power he thinks he has.

This is so far off the mark. In the latest polls of Repulicans, Trump leads with 57%. The next closest is DeSantis with 12%. Trump is the presumptive nominee unless he goes to jail or he dies. I am not sure how any of you think he is not running again.

You want to turn it like the media is just pumping him up to create division. That's nonsense. Perhaps you are wishing that he would go away. But the facts are that he is running and he is going to win that nomination.
We’re on the verge of war and Trump is the headlines. Doesn’t make sense to me.

DeSantis handled covid way better than Hogan, who got sucked into the authoritarian vortex. That's disqualifying for Hogan in my view.

DeSantis handled covid way better than Hogan, who got sucked into the authoritarian vortex. That's disqualifying for Hogan in my view.
He does pander to the anti vax crowd so not surprised you like him.

See monoclonal thread…ask royal Caribbean if they like him (government over reaching and telling their own company they can’t mandate vax on own employees or patrons

Most importantly, look at the death rates and hospitalizations since vaccine was available per capita.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
He does pander to the anti vax crowd so not surprised you like him.

See monoclonal thread…ask royal Caribbean if they like him (government over reaching and telling their own company they can’t mandate vax on own employees or patrons

Most importantly, look at the death rates and hospitalizations since vaccine was available per capita.
1) I'm not anti-vax. I've taken the vaccine. I believe anyone who wants to take it can and should. I believe anyone who doesn't want it should be free to decline it without penalty.
2) He's wrong on Royal Caribbean even though I agree with him. Businesses should be free to choose whether they want mandates or not. The market will respond in kind.

I support candidates who support personal freedom. The state forcing anyone to take a drug is a flagrant violation of that. Covid is not an emergency, it's simply a virus we have to live with.

1) I'm not anti-vax. I've taken the vaccine. I believe anyone who wants to take it can and should. I believe anyone who doesn't want it should be free to decline it without penalty.
2) He's wrong on Royal Caribbean even though I agree with him. Businesses should be free to choose whether they want mandates or not. The market will respond in kind.

I support candidates who support personal freedom. The state forcing anyone to take a drug is a flagrant violation of that. Covid is not an emergency, it's simply a virus we have to live with.
So I guess you just ignore deaths and hospitalizations (since vaccines have been readily available) in your judgement on how well he handled the pandemic? 🤷🏻‍♂️

So I guess you just ignore deaths and hospitalizations (since vaccines have been readily available) in your judgement on how well he handled the pandemic? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not sure what your point is. Humans get sick and die every day. All of us will die eventually from something. Even you and me!

It's up to each person whether they want to take the vaccine or not. If they don't, their risk of hospitalization and death is higher. It's on them. Government has nothing to do with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT