ADVERTISEMENT

Take Care of Business on Senior Night

NYC Pirate

All World
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2007
By the time the game starts on Saturday night the team will know if they have a chance for third place.
In any event we want to see a solid and efficient effort. We probably won't see as intense of a defensive effort, but the team needs to get out of the gate and build a lead. The chance for a loss is not high but you have to respect your opponent.This is also a good opportunity for several players to build on their strong play from the Villanova. Certainly, Addae-Wusu had his best perimeter shooting game in a while. He actually played a good all around game.Now we need Coleman and EHE to build off their solid performances from the Nova game. Their contributions will be important over the next two weeks.Also, Richmond shot his three pointers with confidence and the best looking form we have seen in a really long time. If both he and Addae-Wusu shoot with that relaxed confidence, Seton Hall will be a tough out

Take care of business against DePaul, try to improve the NET. Then it should be SJU next Thursday afternoon orVillanova/Providence next Thursday night. Absolutely Amazing to be in this spot after the poor OOC games.

Last edited:
I’m thinking this group will be locked in after the defensive effort we saw against Villanova. They’re also a different team at home.

I cannot imagine what it would take to lose this game but never take anything for granted. Bring the intensity. It looks like ticket sales picked up; Senior Night is always a great way to show appreciation and these guys really deserve it!

It may or may not have been mentioned but kudos to our fans at the Villanova game. We made a difference and affected how,the game was played.I saw a good deal of nerves on Housen's first three shots. Initially it looked like Moore and Dixon would not be flustered, but even those two could feel the Pirate fan's energy.When Nova cut the 13 point lead the fans gave The Hall players an infusion of confidence. So, I believe the fans will be good again against DePaul but maybe not as much.Good vibe between the players and fans right now.

Last edited:
Ticket sales may have been soft because 1), it’s DePaul and 2), fans waiting to see if they beat VU, because if we lost it would have been a downer to play the Blue Demons.

Reactions: NYC Pirate
Beat DePaul.I take nothing for granted with this team.
Show up with defensive intensity and everything should be fine. DePaul can score, but their defense destroys them. The coaching staff needs to have the guys ready.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT