ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Addae-Wusu Back??

Just a point of reference. Wusu attended last night's Corks and Forks event. He did tell multiple people he's coming back but as of this morning no official announcement has come from anyone.

Multiple people are trying to confirm the news. Stay tuned.
The real decision maker may still be mulling this interestingly enough?

I posted on the Trove that Sha was somewhat miffed that Dylan entered the portal. Obviously it’s up to Sha if he wants Dylan back.

I posted on the Trove that Sha was somewhat miffed that Dylan entered the portal. Obviously it’s up to Sha if he wants Dylan back.
Interesting dilemma. I doubt we're going to find 5 better players than him in the portal from this point on. So do we take him back for best possible talent. At the same time are we telling every player in the future, go ahead and look at schools other than Seton Hall and if you don't get a better offer Seton Hall will take you back.

Get Sha’s perspective. Don’t fault Wusu for trying to get more money elsewhere. But I can see why Sha didn’t like it. We’ve seen stories of other coaches simply moving on from kids once they start shopping themselves.

Interesting dilemma. I doubt we're going to find 5 better players than him in the portal from this point on. So do we take him back for best possible talent. At the same time are we telling every player in the future, go ahead and look at schools other than Seton Hall and if you don't get a better offer Seton Hall will take you back.
And Wusu in particular I can see Sha’s position because remember we took the kid when he had some real baggage attached and wasn’t allowed back at SJU it seems.

Except I doubt EHE, Nganga, Arda and Brown would get that offer.

Except I doubt EHE, Nganga, Arda and Brown would get that offer.
The whole goal I would say is avoid players like Carrington, Powell, Mamu, Rhoden going out and testing the waters. Not really sure most coaches care what the 11th man does.

Reactions: HALL85
Just a point of reference. Wusu attended last night's Corks and Forks event. He did tell multiple people he's coming back but as of this morning no official announcement has come from anyone.

Multiple people are trying to confirm the news. Stay tuned.
Halidan1 is spot on with what Wusu was telling people and it did seem odd that no one else chimed in to congratulate or speak about his return.

He is almost assuredly coming back.

And yes, as with most coaches our's wasn't happy with him going into the portal and can you really blame him? At least he did it with enough time for Holloway to make contingency plans. But bottom line the team really needs him and hopefully he brings Posh along for the ride.

Glad to have him back! And if he helps bring his former OSL teammate things would be looking pretty positive for us.🤞 The toughness and experience that duo bring to the court would sure be fun to watch!

Reactions: Bluebeard
How does Trilly predict this? Who is our PG in the transfer portal?

He had a lot of experience and some decent skills but he often was not a smart point guard. I am happy he's not coming here
While I’ve never been a huge fan of his, I think his defense would’ve worked well with Sha but most importantly I’m not sure there’s anyone else of his caliber or better that we have a shot with.

While I’ve never been a huge fan of his, I think his defense would’ve worked well with Sha but most importantly I’m not sure there’s anyone else of his caliber or better that we have a shot with.
There's talent out there. You just need to know where to look. That Marquette pg came from relative mid-major obscurity and has been phenomenal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT