ADVERTISEMENT

First look at Chaunce

Chaunce, zion, dylan, garwey, isaiah and scotty. These are the guards and wings i want to talk about. Who knows. But i like every one. Hope a couple are doing a john morton this summer and show up with a 3 pt weapon we werent expecting.

Some great d by chaunce in some of his video.

Yeah. Defensively we should be very solid from 1-3. Even prince can play the wing 3 on D.

Only liabilities possible at those positions on D may be the frosh (bc new) and Harmon (size). But who knows how much time they will get this on court anyway.

Feels like we have a full range of guards and wings for the first time in a few years. Looks like some complementary skill sets and - gasp - depth.

Hearing that Godswill is playing surprising well.
Love hearing that Dan.
Most feel pretty good about our depth 1-3.
Any good news about our bigs is great to hear.
In a perfect world Toumi seems like he would be a solid 4, so if we can get someone to play the 5 in his stead it could make things interesting.

Not to sound like all the grouches regularly complaining about state of modern college basketball...but I legitimately had to Google to remind myself who this was and where he came from. (That, or I'm getting old...)

Reactions: shupat08 and batts
Not to sound like all the grouches regularly complaining about state of modern college basketball...but I legitimately had to Google to remind myself who this was and where he came from. (That, or I'm getting old...)
What I also do not get is that on the official Seton Hall athletic site you punch in the men's BB roster you get last year's team all other teams men and women this year's roster is listed .

Reactions: shupat08
Same thing happened last decade lol

And this year we really need the rosters updated. Pretty big job. Might take an hour.
And in this time of NIL, with roster turnover, this should be a priority and so easy to do.

Reactions: shupat08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT