ADVERTISEMENT

First Place!

Another cool thing from tonight: Seton Hall is now 59-60 against Georgetown. Pirates can tie the all-time series with a win at home later this season. That would have been UNFATHOMABLE 10 years ago.

Big assist to Coach Patrick Ewing for that. Player Patrick Ewing torched the Hall back in the day, so I guess it all evens out in the long run! LOL.

You love to see it! I never take for granted seeing our name up there. IDC it's only 5-games in, I'll take it! Over the years it's been so infrequent.
Another cool thing from tonight: Seton Hall is now 59-60 against Georgetown. Pirates can tie the all-time series with a win at home later this season. That would have been UNFATHOMABLE 10 years ago.

Big assist to Coach Patrick Ewing for that. Player Patrick Ewing torched the Hall back in the day, so I guess it all evens out in the long run! LOL.
I think Carino had a stat that this is the first time Seton Hall has beaten them 6 in a row since the 1950's. Although I'm still annoyed they knocked us out of that 2021 BET Semi, lol.

I sure as heck didn't. Especially after I left The Rock deflated last month. We've seen some great turnarounds or surprising good teams in seasons over the years, but this is epic to do when you're talking about the caliber of teams we knocked off, plus the two tough road wins.

If we can get some rest and then take care of Butler on Saturday (not an easy task), we'll have some real buffer at 12-5, 5-1 with two tough home games next week against St. John's and Creighton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT