ADVERTISEMENT

For SHUisNJsTeam

SPK145

All Universe
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
From an article in the Star-Ledger rag from Rutgers transfer Derkack:

“It’s obvious that it’s home. When you’re from New Jersey, you grow up with Rutgers basketball,” Derkack said.

200w.gif

“It’s obvious that it’s home. When you’re from New Jersey, you grow up with Rutgers basketball,” Derkack said.
Not if you were raised right and not if your parents actually loved you! No way he said that garbage with a straight face! You only go to Rutgers when you have no other options!

Lol, in my immediate neighborhood there are three Connecticut fans and not one Rutgers fan. Heck, there are even Syracuse and Duke fans. But you never see a Rutty flag flying.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Lol, in my immediate neighborhood there are three Connecticut fans and not one Rutgers fan. Heck, there are even Syracuse and Duke fans. But you never see a Rutty flag flying.
You obviously live in a good neighborhood.

Reactions: CL82

Funny. When I read that article I actually thought of SHUISNJ.

So a strange sight last night in Summit. The car in front of me had both a SHU and a Rutgers logo. Both were on opposite sides of the car like they could not be next to each other. Very confused person.

• Haha
Reactions: Seton00 and CL82
So a strange sight last night in Summit. The car in front of me had both a SHU and a Rutgers logo. Both were on opposite sides of the car like they could not be next to each other. Very confused person.
probably just have kids that go to each.

clearly the pirate logo is a lot cooler than the big R. i have it on my car. swaggy.

Reactions: SHUSource and CL82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT