ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. St. John’s

shu hasnt done a thing with SJU turnovers. teams realize all you need to do is pressure dawes slightly and he does somehting stupid.

are big men arent big east quality. they give effort, but too scared to just go up with the ball down low.

Reactions: Gohall129
Keep isiah in and get him touches. Jaquan isnt gonna move the needle 1 bit

You cannot believe how nervous the look. Bediako the only composed player and Dre a little bit. Richmond, Dawes and a few others l. Geez this is big game.

Which kadary do u get? We need the asserive kadary to bulldoze these guards

this is last Sunday all over again, I dont wanna hear the Sha quote " my team wont do that again" you did!

Reactions: PROF Ed
this is quickly heading to a nova finish. this team is just too stinking dumb.

Another no show. What is the deal with this team? If Kadary doesn’t dominate they look like they never played team ball before. Terrible

Shaheens so full of it hes like thats now how my teams play we dont do that twice in a row, well i guess hes right we get blown out every other game instead

Honestly, we played better in the first half of the Nova game. St. John’s determined to do to us what we did to them…..and we’re doing everything in our power to help them achieve it.

how do you SMASH them in game 1 and now you suck so bad, same players, dont gimme Coach

Another no show. What is the deal with this team? If Kadary doesn’t dominate they look like they never played team ball before. Terrible
when you pressure our team like nova did and sju is doing, you force low IQ players to make quick decisions. add in the fact most guys stink at shooting and you get this.

this could be another 30 pt loss.

how do you SMASH them in game 1 and now you suck so bad, same players, dont gimme Coach
nova has the script for how to defend us. sju is doing the same thing. we are getting double pressured and the players arent good enough to counter.

Message to staff: If the team starts multiple important games like this… it’s probably you

he blamed his nova game saying we dont do that again, and now hes doing it again

Just tuning in. How is it possible we’re down 15 but still have 3 timeouts?

We beat Butler at home, smashed SJU how r they all so close 2 us we beat the #1 nd 4 tean

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT