ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. St. John’s

and not making free throws leading to a 3 from them.

this game is over. season officially on life support. also will be a struggle to finish over .500. the players on this team can blow up a game so much easier than they can dominate a game

@SHUSA we cut it to down 15 AND had the ball they just blew this game to us didn’t they?!
sju possessions are long and have many second attempts. shots are being generated from quality areas. i saw no quick airballs early in the shot clock. did you?

Refs have to be on the take here. We have to get fouled two or three times before we get a call. They are pushing off and constantly throwing moving picks and no calls. Gotta get tougher in the second half.

Reactions: LBP43 and Burnsly
sju possessions are long and have many second attempts. shots are being generated from quality areas. i saw no quick airballs early in the shot clock. did you?
Wait so when we are up 14 with 10 min to go in the game we blew them game?

But when we cut it to 12 at half we have “no brains” and it’s all just on STJ?

Weird…

Shas T got us going a little. Still giving up way too many second chance points.

X is better than SJU , we beat SJU badly, same players, dont tell me the man in the suit made that much a difference

Reactions: PirateFan94
Still 9-6 but we can’t afford to not show up for the remaining games.Must go 3-2 for rest of season or no dance for us.I could tell after 5 minutes we didn’t come to play hard.Kinda like nova game with similar results.Wusu 0 for 4 why is he still a starter and Sha tell him not to shoot threes he is awful from there.

Reactions: PROF Ed
12 may be too big a hole especially on road where Pitinos are fouling on every O board
Have to keep trying to get inside

Reactions: PROF Ed
Great work to bring the deficit to 6 and then we go back to back bone head offensive sets.

St. John’s leaving the door open and begging us to walk through. Need to convert these looks at the rim.

Reactions: Gohall129
Wait so when we are up 14 with 10 min to go in the game we blew them game?

But when we cut it to 12 at half we have “no brains” and it’s all just on STJ?

Weird…
yea that was the way to blow the game. quick airballs in the beginning of the shot clock. being down by 12 is from the same no brains play that we watch game in and game out. what dont you get?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT