ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. St. John’s

Absolutely fantastic defense and effort in the second half. This, if we can hold on, would be another NET Quarter 1 win, giving us 5th

that was a big 3 for SJU. this is a critical possession. unless sju is on the foul train, give it to kadary.

not sure how they can have good metrics with 9 BE losses....
The only non conference win they had was Utah. But I guess that’s 1 more “decent” non conference win than we had. But the metrics stats are over inflated for SJU

shu hasnt done a thing with SJU turnovers. teams realize all you need to do is pressure dawes slightly and he does somehting stupid.

are big men arent big east quality. they give effort, but too scared to just go up with the ball down low.
Great take

im really lost on SJU being considered for anything. did they have an awesome OOC ?
No. They had a harder schedule but didn’t win. Give them a bigger NET. Again I say a garbage metric. They should scrap it. Had a 6-9 conference team in the same spot we are on the bubble and a 7-8 team getting last 4 bye while we’re 10-5 in conference with 5 quad 1 wins. GARBAGE.

Stunning turn around. Staggering, even. I can hardly believe it. That’s the kinda victory a tournament team pulls out. The ladies on TV kept saying that we couldn’t afford the lose this game. Whatever, that may have been so. Winning that game, though, puts us in control of our own destiny. Just keep winning.

St. John’s theme song for this season should be Radiohead’s How To Disappear Completely . They have had some truly baffling stretches this season.

Reactions: Merge
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT