ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. St. John’s

ben and jerrys cookie dough. wife got wine.

coaching adjustments out of half are in favor of SHU
So if he can adjust the “dumb” out of them since you call them dumb..sometimes you actually attack their human intelligence based off the game of basketball..why can’t he do that every game?

Think it’s just our players started playing better and there’s worse…but you keep going

So if he can adjust the “dumb” out of them since you call them dumb..sometimes you actually attack their human intelligence based off the game of basketball..why can’t he do that every game?

Think it’s just our players started playing better and there’s worse…but you keep going
yea Sha has to do big time work every week, every game, every minute to get these players to wins. its a pay for play model now. teams with the most money get the best players. we have the least money.

any success we have will be do to our coach. its just facts. i know you like to disparage Sha so its a shame to acknowledge all of this

yea Sha has to do big time work every week, every game, every minute to get these players to wins. its a pay for play model now. teams with the most money get the best players. we have the least money.

any success we have will be do to our coach. its just facts. i know you like to disparage Sha so its a shame to acknowledge all of this
Great block and play by Wusu right?

Reactions: LBP43
missed FTs always haunt you. rick has his team fouling every second of the game and the refs cant call everything. they need to.

Reactions: Gohall129
that sucks. no SJU go on that rebound and the ball gets stuck and their ball. ugh

i actually dont know if i want that ledlum guy out. hes been doing nothing this half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT