ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. UCONN

Want to see them play hard to end - we will not be as bad inside

Can these guys not learn to move the ball or are they not coached? Its no different than willards offense. Just hope u have a good 1 on 1 player to bail u out

With such a short bench, we can’t defend deep in the shot clock. Not enough guys to plug in. And Kadary has to wake the F up!!

Being at home gives us decent chance Wednesday. However, Nova is playing well right now. Will be interesting one.

These entry passes inside are straight embarrassing. Not sure how we lose defensive assignments so easily.

Getting our ass beaten this week I think will fuel our coach to our advantage

This team just doesn't have consistency. Looked very good to start the game, then they got sloppy with the ball, leaky on defense, and offense got bottled up.

We don't pass the eye test as a tournament team. We look more like a team that had one hot month and is otherwise largely mediocre.
I thought the same thing about the eye test. But the NCAA selection committee said there is no eye test. This team is just so frustrating.

So, this is the time to use your press, change the defense. We cant just freelance through the next 15 minutes. Dawes needs catch and shoots. Maybe sha earns 6% interest for every remaining timeout he has at the end of the game.

These two blowouts puts us on wrong side of bubble. Got to beat nova to have chance to dance. Regroup and get ready for Wednesday

This week could not have gone worse. Blown out in both games. Only a small hint of competitiveness (the first 10 minutes today).

Reactions: Jerry1992
all bubble teams would probably get bitchslapped on the road vs these 2

we split with UCONN, theyre gonna be 26-3 one of those 3 is SHU so chill

I mean, this team is going to win the national title again. But this is bad on our part. 58-29 since we had an 18-14 lead.

Get Coleman in the game and get him some experience. Sha should just be in Khadary's face right now! Wusu not playing with conviction.

Should have kept the starters home said they were all sick and lost by 40 because frankly they all look under the weather except Davis.

Would have been a better look in committees eyes

I mean, this team is going to win the national title again. But this is bad on our part. 58-29 since we had an 18-14 lead.
Oh..that is interesting you watch a lot of college bball but I would take that bet big time…I’d give you nice odds too

I don’t see that BE is overrated this year..other than last years run (which was the easiest in history) Danny has a bad NCAAT track record..I see this team getting picked off

But you’re more the expert on this..which is interesting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT