ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

19-19 under 8 minutes. This is is going to be a war for 40 minutes.. Good note is the quality of shot we are getting.. I think Cale is the key today. He can’t beat his man in or outside.

You would think his broken hand would hurt his dribbling resulting in bad ball handling

and then sandro fouls 90 feet from the basket. Self inflicted mistakes over and over

Something's way off with Powell today. I guess we gotta leave him in to play through it, but he's definitely not in any sort of groove.

TT making a mark already, oh and again 24 MItch Ballock whatever his name is will continue our career high game streak

Hall up 27-25 about 3 minutes. Stupid fouls by us.

Cale can go big today. Powell and Willard need to understand that..Powell has been just awful in the first half.

when it was 25-22 and NZei missed, (good shot btw) butthat goes in were up 5 and mitch career high to be ballock made a 3... big swings

I hate this sh-t we all should have went to Kean College haha less stress

what is killing me is KrumCakes has very lil impact today and were down 1

This is typical of many of our conference games. Not pretty and close game. Just need to find a way to pull it out. Important game.

I dont know who 24 is but hell have 30 soon, Krumcakes has like 2 points

That offensive foul on Cale was trash. At some point you have to let the guys play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT