ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Oh, okay. Guess we can all turn off the game since we're certain to lose! Thanks for the heads up.
it's those bad bad bad moments, were guys like 24 bangs in a 3 at the buzzer and their pointguard has 1 hand is killin us, they are 13-12 4-8

Well guys it's up for grabs. Can we play a good second half? It's all in our hands now. Go out there and show us.

Q has to get his head out of his ass. 2 moronic fouls and just out of it. Zegarowski, with one hand, clearly will out play him. All the other stuff is a by-product

Down 33-30 at the half. We gave up 5 points in last 40 seconds just like Gtown game.

Awful job by both Powell and Willard not realizing Cale has 30 point energy today and a great matchup.. Really bad by Zkwvin there.

Nelson has to realize there is an NCAA bid on the line..He has to elevate his intensity to play on this level..He has the ability

This game was and is on the table for them.

McKnight foul trouble, Powell not doing much, lucky we're only down 3 as Creighton started ice cold. I believe Cale Powell and Q all have 2 fouls. Could be a 2nd half issue.

You have TT in the game, get him the ball in the post. We need some offense coming from some other player. Also, if you put Gill in this game, go play a zone defense.

Powell is an enigma, that 3 he did make was crazy, he can dissapear as we know than go off for 15 in a 6 minute span, WITH THAT, the other Myles is growing and while teams go all over Powell Cale must take advantage, Also seems we are forcing alot of lazy passes inside to Nzei, Anthony Nelson made his 1 three for the game he should not get comfy, Mamu is on and off. our D sucks when Creighton drives, someone is either open or a foul is drawn, us on the other hand we get blocked... Anyways, i dont know when it was 12-2 I thought it was Gtown continued. Gotta win this game, Howie Swhab is annoying me to with his projections

Why can't we get CU in any foul trouble? and guys what is killing me, you ever try to do anything when your hand is wrapped in inches of cast and tape? How the hell is this guy FINE vs us... Not even a turnover outta him

zone against a team that likes to launch 3's. Our zone is porous as can be and will leave wide open jumpers

Nelson needed to find Powell who was wide open in last 12 seconds. Powell needs to take it to the hoop.

Why can't we get CU in any foul trouble? and guys what is killing me, you ever try to do anything when your hand is wrapped in inches of cast and tape? How the hell is this guy FINE vs us... Not even a turnover outta him
Time to go off Mr. Powell

good effort guys, but how does the PG on CU with one hand not have issues ballhandling? we should have had at least 1-2 steals or deflections

Gill can't compete against mobile big men. He doesn't have the foot speed

Hall down 43-42 under 16 minutes. Sandro and Cale keeping us in. Nzei is off today on both ends.

Keep the balance and then Powell can takeover.

Rhodes is absolutely killing us. Mind boggling why he’s still in the game. We’re right in this thing and need to make sure we limit second opportunities for Creighton

Rhodes is absolutely killing us. Mind boggling why he’s still in the game. We’re right in this thing and need to make sure we limit second opportunities for Creighton
you are right about roden. HE killed us in the 1st half also.

Mamu and Cale are playing so well on Offense, all year we begged for a 2nd guy and were losing ....... Quincy drving attacking, we cant lose!

Down 52-51 under 12 minutes. Better offense but too many lapses on defense. Just stay with your man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT