ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Come on why is Sandro shooting those shots from that angle?? Geez run a play.

Come on Gtown is ready to go down. We need to play smarter on offense. Down 5 under 16 minutes.

Reactions: flconticello
Sandro you are forcing. We are only down 5. Stop trying to back down Pickett you are not going to beat him that way. Willard has to find another way to get him the ball.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Sandro you are forcing. We are only down 5. Stop trying to back down Pickett you are not going to beat him that way. Willard has to find another way to get him the ball.
naybe he is trying to get hacked, but they dont call fouls on them today

BAD shot by Mamu, followed by a Georgetown 3! 😡 1-10 tonight, come on big guy, time to step up!!!

Cale our best 3point shooter. How can we not a work screen to get him free? Hoyas doubling on Mamu. Blows my mind.

Down 4 under 12 minutes. Great for a Molson there.

Feels like GTown is going to pay for letting us hang around. GTown making very difficult shots and sooner or later they won’t fall.

Cale needs to score on the perimeter.

P

Let’s ramp that D up and do a strong full court press. Put the pressure on these guys and tire them out (mentally as much as physically)

Down 4 under 12 minutes. Great for a Molson there.

Feels like GTown is going to pay for letting us hang around. GTown making very difficult shots and sooner or later they won’t fall.

Cale needs to score on the perimeter.

P
Oh I disagree, who say's they are not going to fall, they are falling and falling and falling some more hands in face and all

Here’s a play when the double team comes on Sandro have someone cut to the basket. Keep it simple.

Georgetown has to be getting a little tired. I think if we pressed them with Shavar and Cale and put pressure on them we could really turn the tide here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT