ADVERTISEMENT

Georgetown Game Thread

Defensive IQ back at work. Cant win when home team will be in bonus at 13 min mark.

Tough whistle so far. Not calling some blatant fouls but calling touch found near or moving to the basket. Gonna be a long second half. Angel hitting his foul shots so far.

Reactions: hallwins
I think Georgetown's gotten every loose ball and fluke play. They literally plow into people every possession.

Reactions: IronKaz1
Hall still leads 47-46 under 12 minutes

We are losing the 50/50 plays and it's leading to Gtown points

I think Georgetown's gotten every loose ball and fluke play. They literally plow into people every possession.

They definitely hunt for contact, it's a big part of their offense. They get to the line a lot and shoot it well from there overall.

We don't get a lot of loose balls because our big men don't have good hands.

This is gut wrenching

Refs have blown this game up

Hall up one with the ball over 8 minutes

Delgado super at the charity stripe

Team is due for a close win. Feeling they pull it out today. Hoyas got big time foul trouble.

Ish making a difference on interior defense slowing their drives down. Was waiting for Willard to change something up defensively to stop them driving at will.

Team is due for a close win. Feeling they pull it out today. Hoyas got big time foul trouble.
I just hate how whenever we have a shot to extend the lead Gtown throws up some nonsense shot and it goes in

And after calling the game so tightly, I guarantee all the important contact will bit be called the rest of the way.

Agree. Never easy but got a good feeling about this one for some reason. Do not ask me why. Just think they pull it out.

Reactions: shu09
Agree. Never easy but got a good feeling about this one for some reason. Do not ask me why. Just think they pull it out.
love how the ref called that 1/2 second ball a tie up when it landed to us after

Seton Hall leads 59-54. Around 7 minutes

Carrington with a good few minutes. Got to get that rebound

We have to keep the focus

In and odd way, it's reassuring to see Georgetown be Georgetown again: physical, ugly and surprisingly deep.

Annoying today but good for the conference.

This is a meat grinder of a game. Need to continue to match their physicality and remain patient.

We've had feat patience offensively.

Man, do they hack or what? Constant. Big and physical.

I picked hoyas but the way the game is playing out, I change my pick. Pirates by 3. Fine with being wrong on my original pick. Hall 74-71.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT