ADVERTISEMENT

Georgetown Game Thread

Is it me or during the list three rebounds Georgetown went over the back?

This is an eye-bleeding bad performance by everyone on the floor. Teams. Coaches. Refs. Officials at the table.

Having watched Georgetown a ton this year, I think we are very similar. They have more overall talent. Our kids play harder and with more heart. And we have the best player in Angel.

Neither team looks like an NCAA team

It would be a good time for a Powell three right now out of the timeout

One more stop and board.
A bucket would be nice as well.
Myles or Desi for 3 coming up

The good news is someone has to win this game. No reason why it can't be Seton Hall.

Much needed win so take it but it was a shame somebody had to win this game, neither team passes the NCAA eye test.

Now capitalize on it, with the way this team has played recently, no game is a gimme.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09
Very Very strange game.

First of all the officials changed the game for both teams.

We did a lot of good things. Good perimeter defense. Great Great for SHU free throw shooting

Angel played a sensational game. One of his best ever!

PG was not so good on the offensive side.

Carrington was improved but still a ways to go.

Awful play calling and execution down the stretch and OT.

Anyway it keeps the season alive.

we won a game against a desperate, hot team without Carrington or Ish for the entire overtime. That is a huge positive

We had to work our ass for every point..while GT goes to the bucket for easy baskets time and time again.
The one thing Angel isn't... a shot blocker. We have to protect the basket and make them work for their points.
Otherwise I think our defense is playing well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT