ADVERTISEMENT

Giving Day - Practice Facility Match

Is Pirate Blue and the Practice Facility, two separate choices to make when donating?

Is Pirate Blue and the Practice Facility, two separate choices to make when donating?
Just donate for the Practice Facility on the above link.

Otherwise go to the other threads to donate to Pirate Blue and or the 50 state match.

55 Donors
36% of 150 Donor Goal
$7,055 Donated
For this match.

Just donate for the Practice Facility on the above link.

Otherwise go to the other threads to donate to Pirate Blue and or the 50 state match.

55 Donors
36% of 150 Donor Goal
$7,055 Donated
For this match.

If I donate to the Practice Facility, does that count as my Pirate Blue donation?

I'm asking because I am a season ticket holder.

Do you mean towards your season ticket?

As a season ticket holder, I have to contribute to Pirate Blue as a requirement for season tickets.

Does a contribution to the Practice Facility count as an actual contribution to Pirate Blue?

As a season ticket holder, I have to contribute to Pirate Blue as a requirement for season tickets.

Does a contribution to the Practice Facility count as an actual contribution to Pirate Blue?
I doubt it but I will ask for you.

Reactions: U-Hall
Nope. The contribution will not count to the season ticket requirement fee. Otherwise it would not count as a donation.

Reactions: U-Hall
120 Donors
80% of 150 Donor goal
$13,455 Donated

30 donors to go.

I get this is great from these people but why does practice facility need more money? Wouldn't having money go to NIL get better players for that facility? I don't want to get into NIL bitch fest, I'm just confused with all of it.

I get this is great from these people but why does practice facility need more money? Wouldn't having money go to NIL get better players for that facility? I don't want to get into NIL bitch fest, I'm just confused with all of it.
Donating to Pirate Blue is tax deductible. Not so with NIL

Because the school is committed with government money and other donations they accepted, also we need it.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT