ADVERTISEMENT

Here's another way you can help the Hall

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Many years ago upon being made aware of this site by a very good friend I join.

Both Hallrox and I have made bequests when we pass to donate substantial money to the school. We were both going to do this without informing the school. But I was eventually told that the money bequested if known by Seton Hall could be used as collateral for future endeavors.

Help if you can.

Many years ago upon being made aware of this site by a very good friend I join.

Both Hallrox and I have made bequests when we pass to donate substantial money to the school. We were both going to do this without informing the school. But I was eventually told that the money bequested if known by Seton Hall could be used as collateral for future endeavors.

Help if you can.

This is true, and I’d also encourage anyone to make Seton Hall part of their estate plans.

It may be interesting to note that such bequests are also able to be included as “funds raised” by an institution in the year the bequest is made, even if the person making those plans is 25 years old and lives to be 100.

I could never do such a thing when I was young. For so many years Hallrox and I were living check to check. But now later in life we can help not only family members when we pass but something close to our hearts and that's SHU.

The memories accumulated there by each of us will be cherished until we are no more. I attribute so much of my success to two things. My education and maturity gained as an undergrad. And of course my marriage to the most caring and hard working person I have ever known.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT