ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT START TOWARD OUR $100,000 GOAL!!!

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
When speaking with Bryan Felt regarding support for our alumni collaborative, Hall Hands On Deck, we indicated that we expected to raise $100,000 annually toward NIL without his endorsement. Our goal was $300,000 to $500,000 with athletic department support. Thus far Hall Hands on Deck has raised $20,000 in just 12 days, well on our way to our grassroots $100,000 goal.

The $20,000 we've received is due to the generosity of just 30 Seton Hall fans and alumni. We know there are many more who can help us reach our goal, and with your help, we expect to earn the endorsement of our athletic department.

We promise transparency to our supporters and aim for a 95 percent pass-through to players.

PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING OUR ALL VOLUNTEER NIL COLLABORATIVE!

Making a difference in the community and within our program…

“THAT’S WHAT WE DO”

HallHandsOnDeck.com

This is already WAY more transparency than we've ever seen from the school.

WHEN I win the BE Prediction Contest, you'll have another $100.
Thank you to all that have supported and spread the word! We can't do it without all of your help!
TheWeave is absolutely right, we can not be successful without the support of the great fan base. So spread the word to everyone you know who loves SHU sports ( basketball).
If you want our basketball teams to be in the national picture, we need all your support
.So please go to the website, www.hallhandsondeck.com, and make that so very important donation. It can be a one-time donation by check or committing to a monthly donation, at several different levels, and becoming a member of a great team.
This is already WAY more transparency than we've ever seen from the school.

WHEN I win the BE Prediction Contest, you'll have another $100.

BTW, Mike is doing so much more than he is letting on. Let's just say he's deserves more credit than most will ever know.

A tremendous Pirate fan and an incredible boon to the program.
TY Dan! I want to clarify that HHOD is a team and none of us care about accolades, we are dedicated to the success of the university.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT