ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Endorsement

I believe Haley not only will win the GOP nomination but she will also be elected our next president.

Reactions: SHU Advisory
So you have no objection to how she appeased China as gov?
It's problematic/hypocritical for me even though I still really like her overall for president.

Do you have any objections to any other candidates/politicians appeasement of China?

Haley vs Biden, Haley all day long. I think most would agree that a vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala, as he ain’t making it another 4 years.

Haley vs Biden, Haley all day long. I think most would agree that a vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala, as he ain’t making it another 4 years.
There is no way Biden would beat Haley. Almost think Dean Phillips is being floated now to get some name recognition before the Dem convention so it gives them an option if Joe opts out.

A Kamala v Haley debate would be an epic beating.

Haley would be a vast improvement over Trump. But it’s not going to happen. I used to think Trump getting indicted would bring down Trump. But I was wrong. I still think a criminal conviction in the Jan 6 or document case is the only other chance that could bring down Trump. But, when you listen to his voters, they will still support him. Hell besides Christie, every other Republican candidates would support Trump despite him being convicted including Haley.

That’s mind boggling. So I don’t think she has a chance. Her only chance is that he gets convicted in the Jan 6 case which then would have 14th Amendment implications of barring him from running.

Haley would be a vast improvement over Trump. But it’s not going to happen. I used to think Trump getting indicted would bring down Trump. But I was wrong. I still think a criminal conviction in the Jan 6 or document case is the only other chance that could bring down Trump. But, when you listen to his voters, they will still support him. Hell besides Christie, every other Republican candidates would support Trump despite him being convicted including Haley.

That’s mind boggling. So I don’t think she has a chance. Her only chance is that he gets convicted in the Jan 6 case which then would have 14th Amendment implications of barring him from running.
Disagree. I still think Sununu’s prediction on both sides makes sense and so far it’s playing out that way.

Reactions: shu09
Disagree. I still think Sununu’s prediction on both sides makes sense and so far it’s playing out that way.
You have held your position that Trump wont be the nominee for quite some time. I have held the opposite view for two years.

I will repeat, the voters and people in the Republican Party are with Trump. The polls are overwhelming. This is not some unknown candidate. He was the President and all his issues are well known and yet he is far ahead. It’s not even close.

It will take a conviction. Other than that, no chance at all.

You have held your position that Trump wont be the nominee for quite some time. I have held the opposite view for two years.

I will repeat, the voters and people in the Republican Party are with Trump. The polls are overwhelming. This is not some unknown candidate. He was the President and all his issues are well known and yet he is far ahead. It’s not even close.

It will take a conviction. Other than that, no chance at all.
One of us will be right. You just happen to be pompous in your conviction.

Momentum trumps poll numbers at a point in time. Polls showed Hillary as the overwhelming choice for Dems until some guy named Barack came out of nowhere.

Reactions: shu09
Would like to see DeSantis drop out of the race soon, but I don't think he will after winning the endorsements of Reynolds and Vander Plaats in Iowa.

The sooner this gets to Trump v. Haley, the more obvious the choice will be to some voters. I still firmly believe Trump will not be the nominee.

Reactions: HALL85
Christie has the courage to speak truth to power on trump...vivek is a trump cheerleader and nikki and ron surrogates and campaigns trash each other but don't speak out against trump

Because the best strategy versus Trump is to ignore him.

Did you ever think that the only reason Christie is IN the race is to take all the shots at Trump? He’s drawing all the fire so Haley and DeSantis don’t have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Because the best strategy versus Trump is to ignore him.

Did you ever think that the only reason Christie is IN the race is to take all the shots at Trump? He’s drawing all the fire so Haley and DeSantis don’t have to.
I would say christie was a successful 2 term governor in a blue state...none of the others have that...he also was us attorney

One of us will be right. You just happen to be pompous in your conviction.

Momentum trumps poll numbers at a point in time. Polls showed Hillary as the overwhelming choice for Dems until some guy named Barack came out of nowhere.
It’s not being pompous. It’s stating the obvious. Your example is Hillary and Obama is not analogous. While you are correct that Hillary had a big lead over Obama at this time in the primary. She led by 18 points. Hillary, while very capable, was and is unlikable. Obama was a special candidate who was charismatic, likable and a great orator. Neither candidate had hardened support.

However, Trump leads by an unbelievable 45 points. That’s a national average of all the polls Trump’s support is hardened. No candidate has ever had this type of devotion by his followers. It is cult like. That which we have never seen before. (Forgive me for using a Trumpism).

Reactions: bac2therac
I would say christie was a successful 2 term governor in a blue state...none of the others have that...he also was us attorney
But that has nothing to do with his position in the primary. It’s pretty obvious.

It’s not being pompous. It’s stating the obvious. Your example is Hillary and Obama is not analogous. While you are correct that Hillary had a big lead over Obama at this time in the primary. She led by 18 points. Hillary, while very capable, was and is unlikable. Obama was a special candidate who was charismatic, likable and a great orator. Neither candidate had hardened support.

However, Trump leads by an unbelievable 45 points. That’s a national average of all the polls Trump’s support is hardened. No candidate has ever had this type of devotion by his followers. It is cult like. That which we have never seen before. (Forgive me for using a Trumpism).
As I said before, one of us will be right.

In desperation I voted for Romney I will never forgive myself. I will never make that mistake again. The Republicans are mostly useless, the Democrats are all hopeless. I'll sit on my hands if it comes to that. You young guys can suffer with the crap you elect. I'll be long gone, thankfully

And we’re off! Nikki Haley’s presidential campaign is launching its first primary ad today, part of a $10 million ad buy in Iowa and New Hampshire. The 30-second spot, calling for “moral clarity” and “a new generation of conservative leadership,” will run on broadcast, cable and digital platforms.

And we’re off! Nikki Haley’s presidential campaign is launching its first primary ad today, part of a $10 million ad buy in Iowa and New Hampshire. The 30-second spot, calling for “moral clarity” and “a new generation of conservative leadership,” will run on broadcast, cable and digital platforms.
NYSG personal growth. Cutting and pasting tweets….

You have obsessive compulsion about twitter and tweets and me. This tidbit is not from a tweet but rather a daily emailer i subscribe to.
Because that's all you ever do...others have called you out on it as well, but you lack the self-awareness to get that. How about a cogent thought or opinion on an issue???

You have obsessive compulsion about twitter and tweets and me. This tidbit is not from a tweet but rather a daily emailer i subscribe to.
Don't flatter yourself. With Merge and SHUSA on the sidelines, you are his only friend. Maybe at recess you can give him a cookie.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Have you seen the message board? 75% of threads are dumb tweets by you. 20% are NY Post articles by the other wacko. Most of the people who came to LOS have left or are not nearly as active as they used to be. You're making LOS suck. Congrats.

If there were ever a time a third party candidate could win, this might be it.

There are plenty of Dems who do not want Biden and plenty of Repubs who do not want Trump.

There are plenty of Independents who want neither.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT