ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Endorsement

who says kamala is on the ticket?

and i dont think any other nation is scared of
trump. in fact they probably think he's the easiest to manipulate.
there’s articles everywhere out there about a Joe and Kamala reelection.

I get it you hate Trump. But don’t let your hatred show. He’s the easiest to manipulate yet Putin didn’t go into Ukraine, Isis disappeared, Hamas didn’t form, and other countries had to pay their fair share for our aid. Sounds like others were manipulated worse or they just allowed everyone else to do whatever they wanted.

It’s extraordinary that a person who is running for President would not mention slavery as the cause or at least one of the major causes of the Civil War. She knows better and yet she feels she has to dance around the subject and say this is a hard question that every kid in school knows the answer. She then talks about State’s rights and government interference. Wow.

Her actions on the confederate flag just magnifies what a hypocrite she is being. Again, the only Republican candidate running that is worthy of the office is Chris Christie. Hell, Bridgegate is just quaint in comparison.

It’s extraordinary that a person who is running for President would not mention slavery as the cause or at least one of the major causes of the Civil War. She knows better and yet she feels she has to dance around the subject and say this is a hard question that every kid in school knows the answer. She then talks about State’s rights and government interference. Wow.

Her actions on the confederate flag just magnifies what a hypocrite she is being. Again, the only Republican candidate running that is worthy of the office is Chris Christie. Hell, Bridgegate is just quaint in comparison.
Christie is not going to be the nominee.

So you would vote for Biden over Haley?

Christie is not going to be the nominee.

So you would vote for Biden over Haley?
I think fundamentally Haley is a good candidate. However, there are two big red flags with her that shows the lack of leadership. First, she would support Trump for President despite a criminal conviction. Second this last question that she answered. That shows lack of leadership and is disqualifying to be President. So I would vote for Biden, who is not getting any credit for his accomplishments. And to be fair the Biden team does an awful job of messaging his Administration’s success

Remember when Trump was President a popular refrain to supporters were look at your 401k. How come no one uses that anymore?

I agree Christie won’t be the candidate but neither will anyone else, including Haley. Perhaps a criminal conviction changes that. Perhaps not.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
I think fundamentally Haley is a good candidate. However, there are two big red flags with her that shows the lack of leadership. First, she would support Trump for President despite a criminal conviction. Second this last question that she answered. That shows lack of leadership and is disqualifying to be President. So I would vote for Biden, who is not getting any credit for his accomplishments. And to be fair the Biden team does an awful job of messaging his Administration’s success

Remember when Trump was President a popular refrain to supporters were look at your 401k. How come no one uses that anymore?

I agree Christie won’t be the candidate but neither will anyone else, including Haley. Perhaps a criminal conviction changes that. Perhaps not.
Thanks for the answer, but it does say a lot about your partisanship.

Funny how you can "disqualify" a candidate over an answer to a question, but can give a President a pass that won't take questions or mumbles his way through them when he does get them. Quite frankly, the way he has handled (or not handled) the mess at the border is not "disqualifying"? How does one message their way through that one???

Thanks for the answer, but it does say a lot about your partisanship.

Funny how you can "disqualify" a candidate over an answer to a question, but can give a President a pass that won't take questions or mumbles his way through them when he does get them. Quite frankly, the way he has handled (or not handled) the mess at the border is not "disqualifying"? How does one message their way through that one???
The border has been a mess for awhile going through numerous administrations. However, Biden has not done a good enough job on the border. Valid criticism. I don't think that is disqualifying. I think that is an area that must be improved and dealt with. But no credit is ever given to him. GDP grew at 4.9% last quarter and will probably be over 3% for the year. That's 2 of 3 years of over 3% GDP growth. Yet, Trump who promised over 5% GDP growth but never reached 3% growth has great policies for the economy.

However, supporting a convicted criminal for President is entirely another. I know you like Haley. She has some really good qualities. I can understand why you support her. But in my opinion, if you can support a convicted criminal for President, then as Chris Christie says that they are all disqualified for the job.

Good Republican candidates didn't run because they have no chance at the nomination. Am I Partisan? maybe, Give me a good Republican candidate. I voted for McCain. If Romney or Sununu ran, I would vote for them over Biden. I would certainly even consider Christie. But the rest of them, no way. And as I said months ago, Vivek was a fraud. Glad you guys finally see it.

there’s articles everywhere out there about a Joe and Kamala reelection.

I get it you hate Trump. But don’t let your hatred show. He’s the easiest to manipulate yet Putin didn’t go into Ukraine, Isis disappeared, Hamas didn’t form, and other countries had to pay their fair share for our aid. Sounds like others were manipulated worse or they just allowed everyone else to do whatever they wanted.
wow articles, you dont say!

btw the guy is a traitor to the US, and still trying to undermine the election. it doesnt matter what he did during his term, theres no grey area. everyone should hate him and he's ultimately bad for the country.

wow articles, you dont say!

btw the guy is a traitor to the US, and still trying to undermine the election. it doesnt matter what he did during his term, theres no grey area. everyone should hate him and he's ultimately bad for the country.
You really think they’re taking a black woman off the ticket in the liberal world of identity politics? lol.

Everyone should hate him, that’s the least American thing I read on here in a long time. Nice job. I agree he’s bad for the country. All he’s going to do is create division.

So I would vote for Biden, who is not getting any credit for his accomplishments. And to be fair the Biden team does an awful job of messaging his Administration’s success
Some of Haley's statements are disappointing so I can understand you disqualifying her although I don't agree with it.

But you have no disqualifying issues with Biden? That's perplexing and not believable. C'mon, man.

Reactions: HALL85
The border has been a mess for awhile going through numerous administrations. However, Biden has not done a good enough job on the border. Valid criticism. I don't think that is disqualifying. I think that is an area that must be improved and dealt with. But no credit is ever given to him. GDP grew at 4.9% last quarter and will probably be over 3% for the year. That's 2 of 3 years of over 3% GDP growth. Yet, Trump who promised over 5% GDP growth but never reached 3% growth has great policies for the economy.

However, supporting a convicted criminal for President is entirely another. I know you like Haley. She has some really good qualities. I can understand why you support her. But in my opinion, if you can support a convicted criminal for President, then as Chris Christie says that they are all disqualified for the job.

Good Republican candidates didn't run because they have no chance at the nomination. Am I Partisan? maybe, Give me a good Republican candidate. I voted for McCain. If Romney or Sununu ran, I would vote for them over Biden. I would certainly even consider Christie. But the rest of them, no way. And as I said months ago, Vivek was a fraud. Glad you guys finally see it.
How do you not consider the fact the country shut down for a year in GDP growth. Literally we had to shut down the country for 8 months and GDP went down less than 4%. You must be a fan of the economic theory if we keep in inflation high, GDP will go up. Way to get to 5% GDP growth with 7% inflation.

Does the word convicted make you sleep better at night? There are things the Bidens, Trumps, Clintons, Bush's have all done that are criminal over the years. None were convicted as of yet but they've all engaged in criminal activity. They've all sold their power or access to power for personal financial gain and much worse. But as long as you're not convicted great. They're all in the same boat in my opinion.

Last edited:
You really think they’re taking a black woman off the ticket in the liberal world of identity politics? lol.

Everyone should hate him, that’s the least American thing I read on here in a long time. Nice job. I agree he’s bad for the country. All he’s going to do is create division.
hating a US traitor is very american. despite what his idiot supporters think

and i think dems realize harris almost cost biden the first election so yea there's a chance she's not on it this time. i dont think biden is losing that demographic to trump. plus, as everyone mentioned the VP will be a lot bigger of a focus considering both presidents age.

The border has been a mess for awhile going through numerous administrations. However, Biden has not done a good enough job on the border.
The mess at the border hasn’t historically approached anywhere close to where it has been under Biden. To say it’s been a mess for “a while” is a nice sugarcoat. Good enough job? He’s done nothing.
Valid criticism. I don't think that is disqualifying. I think that is an area that must be improved and dealt with. But no credit is ever given to him. GDP grew at 4.9% last quarter and will probably be over 3% for the year. That's 2 of 3 years of over 3% GDP growth. Yet, Trump who promised over 5% GDP growth but never reached 3% growth has great policies for the economy.
But you’re not going to criticize him about inflation. Statistically, the poorest people are the ones doing worse since he took office. The wealthy have done far better.

Where is the good Democratic candidate? Should Biden not be able to run?

I value leadership over party and to me. It’s a no-brainer for Haley over Trump or Biden. Much like Shapiro was in Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, valuing the letter next to the name, rather than the quality of the individual is what is leading the decline of this country.

Last edited:
hating a US traitor is very american. despite what his idiot supporters think

and i think dems realize harris almost cost biden the first election so yea there's a chance she's not on it this time. i dont think biden is losing that demographic to trump. plus, as everyone mentioned the VP will be a lot bigger of a focus considering both presidents age.
But you'll vote for Biden who has been involved in bribes. Taking bribes doesn't make one a US traitor? Seems kind of hypocritcal but ok. Maybe one US traitor is better than another.

The mess at the border hasn’t historically approached anywhere close to where it has been under Biden. To say it’s been a mess for “a while” is a nice sugarcoat. Good enough job? He’s done nothing.

But you’re not going to criticize him about inflation. Statistically, the poorest people are the ones doing worse since he took office. The wealthy have done far better.

Where is the good Democratic candidate? Should Biden not be able to run?

I value leadership over party and to me. It’s a no-brainer for Haley over Trump or Biden. Much like Shapiro was in Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, valuing the letter next to the name, rather than the quality of the individual is what is leading the decline of this country.
Every President can be criticized for some aspect of his presidency. I agree that Biden worst performance is the Border.

Inflation wasn't caused by Joe Biden. Inflation was caused by numerous global events including CoVid, Supply chain issues, Drought, and a huge influx of money into the economy by Trump and Biden. Almost All of this happened prior to Biden taking office. So he didn't create the inflation. However, I believe in the history if the US, that fighting off high inflation always caused a recession. For the first time in history, that is not going to be true. I think Jay Powell and the Fed Reserve has handled this spot on. The infrastructure money that is being spent and will be spent over the years will be a huge boone to the economy. The CHIPS Act is also huge for this economy and we have not even felt that yet. The economy is doing very well in difficult times.

Finally, there are Dems that have potential, Andy Beshear, Cooper, Shapiro to mention a few. Not sure they are the most charismatic guys and probably will be better candidates in 2 to 4 years from now.

Every President can be criticized for some aspect of his presidency. I agree that Biden worst performance is the Border.
Agree it’s his worst area, especially since he ignored it for three years. If he had just continued Trumps policies, we would never be here.
Inflation wasn't caused by Joe Biden. Inflation was caused by numerous global events including CoVid, Supply chain issues, Drought, and a huge influx of money into the economy by Trump and Biden. Almost All of this happened prior to Biden taking office. So he didn't create the inflation. However, I believe in the history if the US, that fighting off high inflation always caused a recession. For the first time in history, that is not going to be true. I think Jay Powell and the Fed Reserve has handled this spot on.
So you are giving an independent organization of the President (Fed) credit. Too many factors that the president has little control but the results come down to who benefits and doesn’t from policy. The reason why most Americans are down on Biden isn’t “messaging”; it’s because lower and lower middle class are doing worse when you factor in inflation and income.
The infrastructure money that is being spent and will be spent over the years will be a huge boone to the economy. The CHIPS Act is also huge for this economy and we have not even felt that yet. The economy is doing very well in difficult times.
Credit card and mortgage defaults are rising…once again the people that are doing worse. Fidelity reported an all time high on people taking loans on their 401k. I’m sure the economy might be doing well for you, but you’re not the individual that the government should be protecting.
Finally, there are Dems that have potential, Andy Beshear, Cooper, Shapiro to mention a few. Not sure they are the most charismatic guys and probably will be better candidates in 2 to 4 years from now.
What about now…2024? Not 4 years from now.

Agree it’s his worst area, especially since he ignored it for three years. If he had just continued Trumps policies, we would never be here.

So you are giving an independent organization of the President (Fed) credit. Too many factors that the president has little control but the results come down to who benefits and doesn’t from policy. The reason why most Americans are down on Biden isn’t “messaging”; it’s because lower and lower middle class are doing worse when you factor in inflation and income.

Credit card and mortgage defaults are rising…once again the people that are doing worse. Fidelity reported an all time high on people taking loans on their 401k. I’m sure the economy might be doing well for you, but you’re not the individual that the government should be protecting.

What about now…2024? Not 4 years from now.
Mortgage delinquencies fell to an all time low in the second Qtr 2023 A low for 23 years. https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/us-mortgage-delinquency-rates-fall-all-time-low-2023-08-10/

While these rates rose in the third quarter, it is still well below PreCovid years, https://nationalmortgageprofessiona...e-september-2023-breaking-prolonged-stability. So, that is an improvement from the Trump years. That’s why the messaging is so bad But the truth is much better. As far as credit cards go, there is a 1.7% increase. “The series shows that 2 percent of credit card users moved from current status in the second quarter of 2023 to thirty or more days past due on at least one account in the third quarter. This is up from roughly 1.7 percent in the first and second quarters of 2023, and higher than the third quarter average between 2015-19 of 1.7 percent.” Hardly the economy is crashing scenario. https://libertystreeteconomics.newy...ies-continue-to-rise-who-is-missing-payments/

But you'll vote for Biden who has been involved in bribes. Taking bribes doesn't make one a US traitor? Seems kind of hypocritcal but ok. Maybe one US traitor is better than another.
lol are you equating taking bribes (please list them) to calling for a storming of the US capitol? like trump himself (or anyone else ) is free from bribes? not at all hypocritical, try harder.

posters here really obsessing over the border because they don't wanna admit bidens presidency isnt as bad as they hoped (which is weird, you'd think they want prosperity).

weak

Mortgage delinquencies fell to an all time low in the second Qtr 2023 A low for 23 years. https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/us-mortgage-delinquency-rates-fall-all-time-low-2023-08-10/

While these rates rose in the third quarter, it is still well below PreCovid years, https://nationalmortgageprofessiona...e-september-2023-breaking-prolonged-stability. So, that is an improvement from the Trump years. That’s why the messaging is so bad But the truth is much better. As far as credit cards go, there is a 1.7% increase. “The series shows that 2 percent of credit card users moved from current status in the second quarter of 2023 to thirty or more days past due on at least one account in the third quarter. This is up from roughly 1.7 percent in the first and second quarters of 2023, and higher than the third quarter average between 2015-19 of 1.7 percent.” Hardly the economy is crashing scenario. Approval numbers. https://libertystreeteconomics.newy...ies-continue-to-rise-who-is-missing-payments/
I never said the economy is “crashing”, but it’s not as rosy as you are messaging. Once again, the people that are hurting the worst are lower ad lower middle. I know that doesn’t effect you and me, but try to be a little sympathetic and acknowledge what might be driving his extremely low approval numbers.

lol are you equating taking bribes (please list them) to calling for a storming of the US capitol? like trump himself (or anyone else ) is free from bribes? not at all hypocritical, try harder.
I'm not equating anything, I'm defining a traitor. Trump taking bribes makes Biden less of a traitor? Many have sold the US out for their own personal gain. That's a traitor. You don't have to look far for the Bidens getting paid off.

Last edited:
Reactions: cernjSHU
I never said the economy is “crashing”, but it’s not as rosy as you are messaging. Once again, the people that are hurting the worst are lower ad lower middle. I know that doesn’t effect you and me, but try to be a little sympathetic and acknowledge what might be driving his extremely low approval numbers.
I just showed you data that what you cited as the poor and middle class are hurting is lower than it was under Trump pre pandemic. So don’t say that it’s worse for the middle and lower class than before. It’s just about you and many other people being manipulated by this right wing propaganda that Biden’s economy sucks. It doesn’t. It’s actually pretty good. Especially considering the huge obstacles and issues globally that has happened during his watch. He should be commended. Not ripped apart. Unemployment at very low levels, Stick market high, GDP at very good growth and now inflation under control.

You were calling for a recession to happen in 2023. It never came. He must have done something right.

It’s just about you and many other people being manipulated by this right wing propaganda that Biden’s economy sucks.
So anything good (jobs, GDP, stock market) is because of Biden but everything bad (inflation, border) is not his fault? Biased much?

What about the military ? Remember the awful way of withdrawal in Afghanistan? $82 billion in equipment left behind? Etc.?

So anything good (jobs, GDP, stock market) is because of Biden but everything bad (inflation, border) is not his fault? Biased much?

What about the military ? Remember the awful way of withdrawal in Afghanistan? $82 billion in equipment left behind? Etc.?
Hasn’t that been exactly the way Trump supporters frame it ? Market high it’s because of Trump. But Biden doesn’t get the credit? GFP high but Biden gets no credit? Passed infrastructure and CHIpS act but gets no creí ??

We have been over leaving Afghanistan which I was against. But that was a deal struck by Trump and followed through by Biden. Both Presidents were wrong.

This is an election and it’s not about Biden vs the perfect candidate. It’s about Biden v Trump. And that’s an easy choice for Biden. As far as Nikki H goes, her answers today were just as pathetic. My choice is Biden. He’s the better choice of those two.

Hasn’t that been exactly the way Trump supporters frame it ? Market high it’s because of Trump. But Biden doesn’t get the credit?
Absolutely but you're no different.

While infrastructure was needed, the Infrastructure Act was way too high and was the tipping point for the massive inflation which you never get back.

We have been over leaving Afghanistan which I was against. But that was a deal struck by Trump and followed through by Biden. Both Presidents were wrong.

1) It's not that we left Afghanistan (I thought we should), it is how we left.
2) Trump had conditions though that were not met so this is all on Biden.

Both Trump or Biden are bad choices.

I just disagree on your characterizations of disqualifying for thee but not for me. Christie? A leader? Bridgegate? Island Beach? C'mon, man.

Absolutely but you're no different.

While infrastructure was needed, the Infrastructure Act was way too high and was the tipping point for the massive inflation which you never get back.

1) It's not that we left Afghanistan (I thought we should), it is how we left.
2) Trump had conditions though that were not met so this is all on Biden.

Both Trump or Biden are bad choices.

I just disagree on your characterizations of disqualifying for thee but not for me. Christie? A leader? Bridgegate? Island Beach? C'mon, man.
Christie was US AG many here feel that he knew what would happen with the bridge and decided to let it happen and know that underlings would take the fall?

I disagree that he was at island beach in a state shutdown but at same time in is a governor residence

I just showed you data that what you cited as the poor and middle class are hurting is lower than it was under Trump pre pandemic. So don’t say that it’s worse for the middle and lower class than before. It’s just about you and many other people being manipulated by this right wing propaganda that Biden’s economy sucks. It doesn’t. It’s actually pretty good. Especially considering the huge obstacles and issues globally that has happened during his watch. He should be commended. Not ripped apart. Unemployment at very low levels, Stick market high, GDP at very good growth and now inflation under control.
You were calling for a recession to happen in 2023. It never came. He must have done something right.

You keep moving the goalposts to make your point.

People living in poverty has increased significantly under Biden.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/12/joe-biden-anti-poverty-economics-00115217

“The impact of that shift on the nation’s poorest has been profound. Even as the overall economy improves, personal finance data show low-income Americans are worse off financially than they were at the height of the Covid crisis in 2021. Landmark progress toward lifting children out of poverty is slowing. And federal support that helped people keep their health insurance, find child care and build savings for the first time ever are evaporating, leaving millions to newly grapple with the rising cost of living on their own.”

“New data released Tuesday by the Census Bureau found that the poverty rate spiked to 12.4 percent in 2022, from 7.8 percent in the prior year, as an array of enhanced federal benefits meant to help families afford food, housing and other basic needs expired one after another. The poverty rate for children alone also hit 12.4 percent, more than doubling from 5.2 percent in 2021.”

Fact: It’s gotten worse for the poor under Biden.

You keep moving the goalposts to make your point.

People living in poverty has increased significantly under Biden.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/12/joe-biden-anti-poverty-economics-00115217

“The impact of that shift on the nation’s poorest has been profound. Even as the overall economy improves, personal finance data show low-income Americans are worse off financially than they were at the height of the Covid crisis in 2021. Landmark progress toward lifting children out of poverty is slowing. And federal support that helped people keep their health insurance, find child care and build savings for the first time ever are evaporating, leaving millions to newly grapple with the rising cost of living on their own.”

“New data released Tuesday by the Census Bureau found that the poverty rate spiked to 12.4 percent in 2022, from 7.8 percent in the prior year, as an array of enhanced federal benefits meant to help families afford food, housing and other basic needs expired one after another. The poverty rate for children alone also hit 12.4 percent, more than doubling from 5.2 percent in 2021.”

Fact: It’s gotten worse for the poor under Biden.
Interesting you are comparing Biden to himself. Why do t you compare to the previous administration? 2017 12.3, 2018 11.3 2019 10.3.

Interesting you are comparing Biden to himself. Why do t you compare to the previous administration? 2017 12.3, 2018 11.3 2019 10.3.
Because previous administrations run with different agendas. Biden ran on aggressive stimulus legislation with most of his rhetoric aimed at helping the poor. It hasn’t happened and got worse. His poll numbers are in the toilet for a reason.

LOL yes you're so caring of the lower class, what a godsend. you talk to the resident plebe caddies at your golf course to get this sympathy?

the poor getting poorer has never happened before except every year since beginning of time.

I'm not equating anything, I'm defining a traitor. Trump taking bribes makes Biden less of a traitor? Many have sold the US out for their own personal gain. That's a traitor. You don't have to look far for the Bidens getting paid off.
ok then spill, because storming the capitol is pretty up there in US history and very few presidents have been indicted like trump. again, try harder.

LOL yes you're so caring of the lower class, what a godsend. you talk to the resident plebe caddies at your golf course to get this sympathy?
We don’t have a caddie program. Better to carry your bag anyway.
the poor getting poorer has never happened before except every year since beginning of time.
That’s false but thanks for playing.

Last edited:
ok then spill, because storming the capitol is pretty up there in US history and very few presidents have been indicted like trump. again, try harder.
Stop with the what about Trumps. You’ll realize your vote for Biden is a vote for a US traitor just like a vote for Trump is a vote for a US traitor.

• Haha
you talk to the resident plebe caddies at your golf course to get this sympathy?

We have a robust caddie program at our course and we are quite proud of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT