ADVERTISEMENT

HALL GAME THREAD

Carino is reporting Richmond out for the rest of the half. Maybe we see him. Thumb injury. Let’s see.

I’m at the Franklin institute with my twins for their birthday. Made the mistake of thinking you can get game updates on the thread but it’s the same miserable tools every time. Guess better to just check in after.

Last edited:
I think Richmond just sprained it. What an effort by the team. Tyler Powell didn’t do too bad either. If he’s open he has to take a shot. I think what helped is they were already used to have their game plan thrown out because of an injury so they didn’t panic. We are still in. Play solid D keep going to the rim and let’s escape and get healthy

Reactions: Pirates13
amazing fight particularly from jamir harris and guys down low. creighton plays smart but diesnt have the athletes. we can win this. i feel like creighton fans stunned were leading.

credit to willard for jumping in after some really dumb play early.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Just amazing I came here to see what was going on in the game bc family obligations are keeping me from watching and I thought we were getting blown out. I go to ESPN to check the score and we are WINNING!!

some of ya’ll got problems
Hall actually was down I believe by 11 and it didn't look good. Yetna made some nice hoops and Harris created some points to get us back in. Plus, Richmond being injured took the confidence away from us. Hopefully, this is an injury he can play through by at least the BigEast Tournament. Hall looked pretty bad for the first 10 minutes plus in honesty.

Reactions: Jerry1992
I think Richmond just sprained it. What an effort by the team. Tyler Powell didn’t do too bad either. If he’s open he has to take a shot. I think what helped is they were already used to have their game plan thrown out because of an injury so they didn’t panic. We are still in. Play solid D keep going to the rim and let’s escape and get healthy
I just feel bad for KR, like I watched the play they said it happened and i didnt see any hard contact at all to cause serious injury

we for and grants and purposes have to get Geekbrenner more fouls, he is a skinny twig

Not sure Jackson even took a shot in the first half. Not complaining overall but need to get him involved.

I’m at the Franklin institute with my twins for there birthday. Made the mistake of thinking you can get game updates on the thread but it’s the same miserable tools every time. Guess better to just check in after.
Sorry Sami, I do usually give the score and timeouts. My bad there. Richmond hurt early hand in the game on non-eventful play. Hall missing everything early. Not closing out on defense. The bench guys came in and got it close with Tyrese hitting late 3 for the lead. Richmond for today???

its halftime, Kevin will hopefully adjust but yes Tray J is quiet but hasnt been given looks

Consider what we were able to do without Richmond, does Willard keep him out as a precaution if he’s iffy? Maybe save him to an end game situation only

Need Yetna inside today. First time I remember seeing him fake the 3 and drive it for a layup. Had some nice shots inside, not sure they realize he’s left handed.

Reactions: PMB Pirate
Just don't understand why Willard will not play a 3 2 zone down players and Ike in foul trouble .

Kalkbrenner is very skilled but he is SO slow with basically everything. We should try to expose that in some way

Hall leads 44-40 under 13 minutes. Great defense and team ball with Tyrese leading the way. Best segment of the game for Rhoden too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT