ADVERTISEMENT

Hall vs Depaul

Dan, this thing has been around for two years. Can u name five athletes that have complained of long term impacts vis a vis stamina? Can you name 3?
Myles Garrett, Jason Tatum, Mo Bamba are among many that have complained about stamina in the immediate aftermath of getting the disease.

It's true. Probably lifetime immunity for most.
Can you guys link the source. All I find from Cleveland Clinic articles is from 6 months ago and the article said

“But it said findings were preliminary and still encouraged everyone to get a vaccine.”

Will have a better sense of who’s not Vaxxed I guess
Why? Plenty of vaxed people are getting COVID. Can you play if you test positive and are vaxed?

Just wish more of the unvaxed players would get the darn vaccine. Going to ruin a special season for us and more importantly for them.

Straight from the CDC website:

"For many diseases, including COVID-19, antibodies are expected to decrease or “wane” over time. After a long enough period of time, your level of antibodies can decrease below a level that provides effective protection. This level is called the “threshold of protection.” When antibodies decrease below the threshold of protection, you may become more vulnerable to severe illness. We do not yet know what the threshold of protection for antibodies is for the virus that causes COVID-19 or how long it takes these antibodies to wane. Even after antibodies wane, your immune system may have cells that remember the virus that can act quickly to protect you from severe illness if you become infected. These topics are being researched by scientists all over the world."

It appears that the science isn't "settled", the sentence in bold shows some support for what your posted article stated.

Reactions: The Crows Nest
Straight from the CDC website:

"For many diseases, including COVID-19, antibodies are expected to decrease or “wane” over time. After a long enough period of time, your level of antibodies can decrease below a level that provides effective protection. This level is called the “threshold of protection.” When antibodies decrease below the threshold of protection, you may become more vulnerable to severe illness. We do not yet know what the threshold of protection for antibodies is for the virus that causes COVID-19 or how long it takes these antibodies to wane. Even after antibodies wane, your immune system may have cells that remember the virus that can act quickly to protect you from severe illness if you become infected. These topics are being researched by scientists all over the world."

It appears that the science isn't "settled", the sentence in bold shows some support for what your posted article stated.

The CDC is not trustworthy. Beware.

This is Mike. I handle rivals commentary, Tom does the twitter stuff.

He was in board with your curse narrative.

I noted that every thread that just repeats the same thing re Covid will be moved to LOTS.

This is no different.

At 9 AM it will be transfered.

Reactions: Jerry1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT