ADVERTISEMENT

Jamari Wheeler

giphy.gif

Dan or anyone that is close with knowledge of SHU's recruitment. Is Duval definitely not coming to SHU?

Last edited:
Wheeler read Pirate Crew with his family and didn't want to be here.
Heh. If message boards influenced anyone's decision to go to a school, no one would ever commit to play in front of the brainwashed zombie creeps in Happy Valley ever again, that's for sure.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
I'm not bashing not getting this recruit.

IMO, I've kept my thoughts mostly on the trove.
Pat, not just this thread but so many others. I know you love SHU and you're a great fan. You support both Tony B's and Kevin W's teams but you get too emotional when you think things are not going your/our way.

Gotta relax a little big guy.

Reactions: shupat08
Pat, not just this thread but so many others. I know you love SHU and you're a great fan. You support both Tony B's and Kevin W's teams but you get too emotional when you think things are not going your/our way.

Gotta relax a little big guy.

LOL.

Fair enough. See you soon!

I take my dog to the park for an hour, now I'm just trying to figure out what just happened....

I've never seen walker or wheeler live in person, just on video. Can't get a good feel that way but I don't think Wheeler is as bad as Artie has been saying. Although I do feel Walker is the better player. I think both could do just fine next year playing within themselves and not trying to do too much. Walker will be better against the press, but I worry defensively.

Reactions: hallwins
Heh. If message boards influenced anyone's decision to go to a school, no one would ever commit to play in front of the brainwashed zombie creeps in Happy Valley ever again, that's for sure.
Happy Valley hasn't been too happy in the post Paterno years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT