ADVERTISEMENT

Jamari Wheeler

Thats fair, I understand highlight tapes dont show nearly enough...just think its funny if we don't get Wheeler people would be complaining how we lost out to lower level schools lol

You would not hear one complaint out of me if that was the case....

I still think.. let this one play out. I don't think this is our last pg signing for next year.

His signing won't be the reason Geno Thorpe doesn't sign, if he doesn't.

I think it's a rather insignificant signing before a very important signing.

I still think.. let this one play out. I don't think this is our last pg signing for next year.

His signing won't be the reason Geno Thorpe doesn't sign, if he doesn't.

I think it's a rather insignificant signing before a very important signing.

Walker on Monday?

You never know.. he could chose Penn State...

As a Dad with a son who aspires to play hoops in College - I know this is a HUGE life decision for Jamari. I wish the best for him wherever he lands (here or PSU).

FWIW- per twitter (@PennStateHoops) , some of the negative comments on this board are apparently trending on their forum. Lets always keep the recruit in mind when posting

You never know.. he could chose Penn State...

As a Dad with a son who aspires to play hoops in College - I know this is a HUGE life decision for Jamari. I wish the best for him wherever he lands (here or PSU).

FWIW- per twitter (@PennStateHoops) , some of the negative comments on this board are apparently trending on their forum. Lets always keep the recruit in mind when posting

It's not really negative comments about Wheeler. It's more that a lot of us have seen Jordan Walker play. Have seen him at every single game and some of us have talked to him. Walker is a local kid that looks like he would be perfect here and he is a kid whose personality and hard work ethic is the exact kind of kid you want here.

Was told from someone on Wednesday night Wheeler was done deal. Same person told me Walker is 50/50 to come here. Let's see how it plays out next week. Heard decision was coming then.

IMO....unless somebody is taking a redshirt we need a transfer PG badly for this season. People complaining about Madison Jones might be missing him soon.

Reactions: shupat08
Wheeler today, Walker Monday-2018, Duval on Tuesday. That is my wish. Nice to dream. ;) btw. When is duval announcing?

Wheeler says on Twitter he's committing between 3 and 5.

Well, we really do have two unofficially. I doubt Anthony will be back for his 5th year. That would open up another ship.

Is this an accurate recap of the past week?

- Gil (7 footer) committed to us today
- Duval pretty much is a lock for Duke
- Wheeler leaning elsewhere
- Walker is still in play

and Fzacsattac, stop telling us to be patient :rolleyes: its almost closing time.

and Fzacsattac, stop telling us to be patient :rolleyes: its almost closing time.
I feel like know one knows what's going on with Duval

Reactions: Haas01562
He just committed to Penn State...

• kingwheeler5I want to think GOD for blessing me and giving me the opportunity to play this game I love so much. I want to think my mother, father, family and coaches for helping me through this process again. After praying a lot and talking with my family over and over I have decided to commit to PENN STATE UNIVERSITY⚪️ #nittanylion#imcoming#blessed

Now you know why you do not shoot first and ask questions later.

Did anyone think that just maybe he was announcing today because he was told SHU is going in another direction?

Reactions: ShuVol and Seton00
He just committed to Penn State...

• kingwheeler5I want to think GOD for blessing me and giving me the opportunity to play this game I love so much. I want to think my mother, father, family and coaches for helping me through this process again. After praying a lot and talking with my family over and over I have decided to commit to PENN STATE UNIVERSITY⚪️ #nittanylion#imcoming#blessed

I can't believe PSU out recruited us for Wheeler.......

Just kidding :)

I didn't say to be patient at all....I said he pulled a Taurean Thompson on us and commented that I spit out my beer........lol

Pat, please chill out. You are too reactionary to the slightest bit of news. Even when that news has no substance.

You wanted Walker yet you criticize Willard when we don't get a player you didn't want.

I'm not bashing not getting this recruit.

IMO, I've kept my thoughts mostly on the trove.

Now you know why you do not shoot first and ask questions later.

Did anyone think that just maybe he was announcing today because he was told SHU is going in another direction?

EXACTLY! We were not out-recruited by Penn State! Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT