ADVERTISEMENT

Junior Pirates Question

angryfan11

Recruit
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2010
Somerset
Hey all. We put my 5 year old son in the Junior Pirates this year for the first time which came with tickets to a game and we selected this week. I planned to sit in my season ticket seats anyway, but is there anything done for these kids that I might not be aware of? Is there a reason for me to go over to the seats they give? Thanks!

In a short time I am going to move this to the free board for more readers to see and maybe respond.

No added flare/things for the seats, just part of the program and signing up.

Been doing this with my grandkids for years. Will be going tomorrow. In the past my grands have shot baskets on the court at half time . Shook hands with the players as they come out at half time. Not sure what goes on tomorrow . They usually have a table set up at the main Lafayette street entrance . You can always call the ticket office for more current news.

Been doing this with my grandkids for years. Will be going tomorrow. In the past my grands have shot baskets on the court at half time . Shook hands with the players as they come out at half time. Not sure what goes on tomorrow . They usually have a table set up at the main Lafayette street entrance . You can always call the ticket office for more current news.
There is a event after the Monmouth game on 12/12, where Jr Pirate members will be able to go on the court and take layups after the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT