ADVERTISEMENT

Kooks' tee shirts

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
I just spoke to Eric Liebler and he asked me to post this.

Those that have purchased Kooks' tee shirt are welcomed to take a picture and send it to Eric at eliebler@g3marketing.com

He will then put a collage together for Kadary showing all the fans wearing them. It will be a great way to celebrate the fans and promote more people buying. And of course it will help a Seton Hall player make some money legally via NIL.

I have two shirts and Hallrox and I will send the picture to Eric.

Those that are doing the same please post here to encourage others to help.

Sending Hallrox' pictures with the while shirt today to Eric.

It was going to be a XMAS stocking stuffer but what the heck.

I'll post the two pictures here tonight or tomorrow

fm6S8DU.jpg

ywU3Q46.jpg

Reactions: Section112
For all you guys that tell me I drive her crazy...she's my age and not a gray hair on her head. 😍

Yes, buy them and then take a picture for Eric.

I just sent him one of myself in a blue shirt.

Eric will make a collage and show the players on the team that we support the roster.

Need more pictures sent to Eric. As of this weekend only Hallrox and I have sent pictures for his collage. That collage is going to be shown to the entire team to show our support for the players.

We have been posting for over a year asking why our NIL has been so poorly run and now we have a chance to aid the cause.

I'll try one more time.

Unfortunately no one is sending pictures as requested above. Please do if you purchased a tee shirt.

I will not continue this thread as It's not getting the desired results.

For what it might be worth, I ordered for Christmas presents. Maybe there will be more photo ops after Dec. 25.

Reactions: Halldan1
I just spoke to Eric Liebler and he asked me to post this.

Those that have purchased Kooks' tee shirt are welcomed to take a picture and send it to Eric at eliebler@g3marketing.com

He will then put a collage together for Kadary showing all the fans wearing them. It will be a great way to celebrate the fans and promote more people buying. And of course it will help a Seton Hall player make some money legally via NIL.

I have two shirts and Hallrox and I will send the picture to Eric.

Those that are doing the same please post here to encourage others to help.
Can we order and pick up at the Hall? Shirts cost $20 and shipping is about $11.

Can we order and pick up at the Hall? Shirts cost $20 and shipping is about $11.
Eric just replied, no. You can only purchase them online.

I bought multiple tees to defray the cost of shipping. They look really nice, especially the blue ones.

Great stocking stuffers for Xmas.

Reactions: mbraue
I saw that Jaquan Sanders now has a clothing line for NIL? This is all so crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT