ADVERTISEMENT

Look at what 1 lucky shot can do..

Wasn’t just them but they were part.

Unbelievable story. They were 17-14, 9-11 and had lost 4 straight and 7/10 to end the year. Then bam, 9 straight postseason wins. They were out. They’re getting comparisons to the 2011 Connecticut team, but UConn was 21-9, 9-9 with some massive wins headed to the BET and in before the run.

Hey, good for them. College basketball has a format that allows you play your best in March and become legendary after what was a weak 4 months. But this is extreme.

Well viriginia could have made 1 free throw out of 3 attempts. They could have fouled on the floor.

Technically we would still be out though, they took Oklahomas spot. We were #2 out but don't let facts get in the way lol

Reactions: dehere23
Technically we would still be out though, they took Oklahomas spot. We were #2 out but don't let facts get in the way lol
Oregon was the last bid stealer so technically they stole Oklahoma’s spot, so yes NC State took ours as the second.
I will die on the hill that the Wolfpack should have taken Virginia’s spot no matter what some trolls here say.
What’s done is done. This ISU game should have happened in Dayton a few weeks ago, but at least we have it now and I’m expecting one for the ages!

Reactions: PirateFan94
Oregon was the last bid stealer so technically they stole Oklahoma’s spot, so yes NC State took ours as the second.
I will die on the hill that the Wolfpack should have taken Virginia’s spot no matter what some trolls here say.
What’s done is done. This ISU game should have happened in Dayton a few weeks ago, but at least we have it now and I’m expecting one for the ages!
Conf team for conf team replacement is not a thing if that is what is getting implied here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT