ADVERTISEMENT

Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the two posters who "liked" your post, I'm quite confident in my opinion.
I know nothing of the opinions of those posters, nor was I looking to share my own. I was simply speculating on the reason for implimenting a nearly impossible to enforce mandate that we already know many people are certain to ignore. I have no interest in debating the impact of masks on the the spread of the virus, though I would also speculate that the burden of proof to support your "no impact" - as in all masks do absolute 0 - claim would be very diffiult to establish.

I went to a Monmouth game about a month ago and they were requiring vaccine cards and a mask. It is not big deal.

It's the precedent it sets. When will these rules go away? Will they?

Might be "no big deal" for you but what about someone who's a huge fan of the team but isn't vaxxed? Gonna shut that person out?

nobody likes masks but they do reduce spread.

yes N95 and other higher quality work better than cloth ones, yes they work better when worn properly the whole time compared to taking breaks to eat etc. They still reduce spread at different levels.

it’s a separate question if it matters to you if covid spreads though.

Masks reduce spread

I support temp mask wearing at the rock (enforced) during this surge so we can keep fans in attendance.

at the Rutgers game I wore a mask the whole time and it wasn’t a big deal.

There are way too many cry babies about masks out there.

Now let the pandemic denial comments proceed…🤪

This board would be much more pleasant without you insulting posters. Whatever. Get lost. Not wasting my time with your bs.

I went to a Monmouth game about a month ago and they were requiring vaccine cards and a mask. It is not big deal.
I agree, I regularly go to NHL games requiring masks and proof of vaccine/negative test. Do I love it? No, but it's a minor inconvenience at worst and the masks are loosely enforced if at all. I generally choose to respect the rule and wear it the majority of the time, but I'll remove it a few times a game with no issues and plenty of people don't wear masks during the game at all.

Last edited:
This board would be much more pleasant without you insulting posters. Whatever. Get lost. Not wasting my time with your bs.

Me insulting? Last time I checked, I didn't call anyone an idiot. Maybe look in the mirror first.

Reactions: Gritty5837
Didn't take long to go south. 🤣

Not a big believer in masks, but, have no problem with this policy. Private businesses have every right to enforce policies that they think will keep their patrons safe.

You don't like the policy, don't go.

This is much better than the alternative, shutting out fans.

It'll be interesting to see how this will be enforced once the game starts.:rolleyes:
Unenforceable. Everyone will be drinking.

Unenforceable. Everyone will be drinking.
Unenforaceable, yes but it leads to the next step of limiting capacity. I do not believe Seton Hall will limit capacity. All or nothing. This could lead to no fans quicker than we want and it will give us a big disadvantage because this is a local rule not a big east rule

Who’s enforcing this policy? These aren’t police officers checking your tickets. Look at how heated people get at this topic. You think a minimum wage employee is going to die on this hill to enforce this policy?

Jerry, make sure you're quadruple vaxxed and triple masked with a face shield the next time you attend a Seton Hall game. You could also consider goggles for extra protection. I mean, you just can't be too safe, right?
🤡
He can't. shufan1993 booked all the vaccination appointments in the state through 2025, and has bought up all of the masks, face shields and goggles and has them locked away in his underground lair of covid protection.

He can't. shufan1993 booked all the vaccination appointments in the state through 2025, and has bought up all of the masks, face shields and goggles and has them locked away in his underground lair of covid protection.

Well played. That actually made me truly LOL.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
I'd rather wear a mask even though they're uncomfortable after a while, than have to wait on Ticketmaster to refund my tickets to a game that gets cancelled and not rescheduled. Frankly I would rather wear the damn mask than have the rest of the season cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT