ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas and cheers to another pandemic year

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
Merry Second Pandemic Christmas to all of my fellow posters. As I reflect back on this year, I reflect on the optimism posters began this year with expecting this Pandemic to be over by the summer. I often reminded telling my fellow posters that this pandemic isn't going anywhere. I was right as we are just gearing up for another winter wave dominated by Omicron.

I am not sure what the next few years of this pandemic will look like. But as I say this pandemic is still not going anywhere. We will be wearing masks at the rock during every covid season for at least the next few years. Merry pandemic Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

New Years Resolution of 0 posts that mention you were correct?

Merry Christmas 93, you will be wrong sooner rather than later. What goes up must come down. Get on a bike and go up a hill eventually you will come back down. Covid is On its way down!

Merry Christmas 93, you will be wrong sooner rather than later. What goes up must come down. Get on a bike and go up a hill eventually you will come back down. Covid is On its way down!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. Source that shows covid is on its way down? Were you saying the same thing in summer of 2021? Or were you saying there would be another surge in the winter like I was saying? Also, please let me know why you don't think this pandemic will last several more years? Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT