ADVERTISEMENT

Next point guard …

ShoreGold

All Big East
Gold Member
May 29, 2006
Is it possible , now that Richmond has left, that Fland and or Posh could be in play?

Why not Fland? Commitments mean nothing. If Richmond is gone, we've got $750,000 for more than 1 great player.

Trilly: Wusu is trying to block Posh to SHU by badmouthing Sha.

No surprise. Wusu is bad, bad news. Absolutely hated that he came here last year, but also surprised we got through this year with no major incidents. Hopefully he leaves for good.

Reactions: shupat08
Trilly: Wusu is trying to block Posh to SHU by badmouthing Sha.
woah. can you elaborate?

for the record, forget effort, wusu was one of the worst players ive ever watched. kid was horrendous. his only move was to play so bad and erratic that it messed up the other team.

ive never been happier to have a player leave shu than that guy. braindead player.

1. I call BS on the Trilly Wusu talk.

2. Wusu played his ass off for Sha , why all the trash talking?
I agree. Also, while i know nothing, you just see the way the St Peter's kid supported Sha when he took SHU job, how Edert has shown up at Sha games, what some of the players said about Sha at end of season, and the fact that Sha didn't bench Wusu when he was playing awful. I doubt Wusu said bad things about him.

If it wasn't for NIL, Sha would absolutely clean up in the recruiting. The timing really sucks.

I agree. Also, while i know nothing, you just see the way the St Peter's kid supported Sha when he took SHU job, how Edert has shown up at Sha games, what some of the players said about Sha at end of season, and the fact that Sha didn't bench Wusu when he was playing awful. I doubt Wusu said bad things about him.

If it wasn't for NIL, Sha would absolutely clean up in the recruiting. The timing really sucks.
Well sais Pirate Russ, agree 100 percent. Sadly there is an ugly undercurrent from a select few here continuously throwing darts at Sha, couching it by saying the others are wearing pirate blue glasses.

Reactions: Halldan1
The source who told him that posh and SH have a mutual interest said that about Wusu. You guys can live in denial all you want

I thought it was well established that Wusu and Posh didn't like each other?

Now Wusu is counseling Posh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT